Chapter 22: May Rest In Peace..

Hyerin  was still crying beside the late queen while Lee Hwon had stop crying but he was instead speechless, stared at his late wife's face. In a few seconds, the head royal servant informed hurriedly there's something wrong with Jang Suu'i. Hyerin without thinking twice ran towards Jang Suu'i pavilion. She opened her chamber, her servants were crying include her two year old daughter. She raised her face towards the ceiling. She couldn't believe her eyes. Jang Suu'i was hanging herself with yellow rope around her neck. She glanced at the desk, there's a letter. She opened it. Hyerin could not stop her tears.

" Jeona, I am sorry for leaving. I could not bear to see you and my father fought with each other. It must be either one of you died and I love both of you. I know, I have wronged you. I did it because I love you. Because I want to own you. But it will never will be. I am sorry that I love you without your permission.

Han Sukbin Mama and Junjeon Mama I know I have wronged you and it could not be forgiven. But let me pay this sin by my death. PLEASE PLEASE I BEG PLEASE TAKE CARE OF MY DAUGHTER. SHE HAD DONE NOTHING WRONG. DO NOT CAST HER OUT OF THE PALACE. SHE HAD DONE NOTHING WRONG. It was all my fault since the very beginning.   I beg you... 

Goodbye everyone.."

"Why? Why?" Hyerin cried while hugging the princess.

~~~~~~~~~~~
As the Royal bodies being burned.. Hyerin said her last goodbye.

" Goodbye, Junjeon Mama and Heebin Mama may you both rest in peace. Hee bin mama don't worry I will take care of the princess" Hyerin called Jang Ok Jung previous title, because it's the title where she spend times with her. Times when they talked about flowers together. She could not forget her smiles on the peonies. The late queen will never fade in  Hyerin's heart. The queen had sacrificed herself for Hyerin..