Chapter 13: Tear

Hyerin since her pregnancy she didn't have the strength she used to have. Her morning sickness became worse. She didn't do anything wrong, she followed everything the royal physician have said. She drank the tonic for pregnancy everyday. It's almost a month now but she could not even take a step out of her chamber. She would be dizzy when she get up of her bed. The ceremony of her appointment as Royal Noble Consort Soe'i had been delayed due to her condition.

On her bed, she tried to reach a glass of water, it was just 100 cm away from her. She reached it but suddenly her tummy felt like it was ripping. It was too painful, she looked at her skirt it was full of blood.  The glass slipped from her hand, it broke into pieces. A court lady came in when she heard the breaking glass.

"Soe'i Mama! There's blood! Call the royal physician now!" She told her assistance.

Hyerin kept holding her tummy , it was too painful she could not bear it.

The royal physician had confirmed that she had suffered from a miscarriage.

__________

Lee Hwon, was sitting besides Hyerin while holding her hand. Hyerin was sleeping, she had lost her energy. Lee Hwon felt so sorry for her. He should keep on checking her condition before but he was too busy with work.

Hyerin had a nightmare. She dream that the queen will be deposed but she didn't know why. She was sure that the queen was wrongly accused in her dream.

"Junjeon mama! She woke up with full of sweats. She was glad it was just a dream . She saw the king was beside her. She didn't have any idea what's going on. She just remembered that her tummy was so painful.

"Jeona, what happened to me? Why everyone was waiting in here. Junjeon Mama what's bring you here?".

" Hyerin, our baby is.. gone. You had a miscarriage.." he said slowly.

"What? No! No! My baby, my baby! My baby can't be.." she cried. Lee Hwon pulled her towards his arm. Even the queen was crying.
____________

I'm sorry guys for not updating for 2 weeks.. I just lost my grandmother and I was just too busy to write.. But Thank You for reading this story.. Do not lose hope good things will come in this story..