Chapter 19: I will protect you

The night in Hyerin's chamber full of worries and tears. She can't control her worried. She want to be with him every single moment so she could make sure he is safe. In a blink, she get out from her blanket and ran towards the king's chamber. The guards and servants all looking at each other. They never seen Hyerin like this. She always follow the ettiquete and rules of the palace.  But she spontaneously openned the door, she went beside the king who are deeply in sleep and hugs him.
" Hyerin what's wrong? Why you are crying?"

" I will protect you with all my might. Just promise me do not leave me".

" okay, alright darling, just go to sleep. Nothing going to happen to me. Did you just had a nightmare?"

"No.. I just.." she continued to cry.

"Shh..Shhh" he tried to calm her by tapping her back. He thought that she was adorable.

~~~~~~
It was a dark night but the house of Prince Lee Young was full of ministers and officers from the Southern factor.

" What brings all of you here. I never received this much guests since the coronation of my brother. It totally suprised me, tonight".

" Taegun Mama, we are receiving a lot of complains about the current king and..."
Before the leader of the southern party finish his words, the royal sword was on his neck.

"Straight to your point. I don't like to wait".

"We want to replace the current king. We want you to be the king".

"You know I don't have any interest of becoming a king".

"Don't you want to know about the truth of your mother's death, the late Myeongbin Mama".

" I do, then give me the list of your members. I will reward them generously when the day comes".

"Here they are Taegun Mama". He smiled evilly.

All of the rebellions left the Grand Prince's house smiling.

"Haneul! You heard that right. Tell him I will hand this out to him tomorrow."
Haneul was standing behind the doors secretly.