Chapter 2: New Family

She wake up, looking around, it’s very unfamiliar, the room. She tried to get up, a girl came in.

“ Agashi , can you recognise me? Manim, Hyerin Agashi have wake up!” the girl came near her, touched her forehead, it hurts.

“Hyerin, are you alright, I’m so worried, why did you go to the stream alone, what if Min didn’t follow you? Look at you get a scratch on your forehead! Aigoo.” The woman hold her hand tightly.

“Wait who are you two? Why you call me Hyerin?” she looked very confused while touching her forehead.

“What are you talking about Hyerin? I’m your mom, she is your servant,Min” The woman explained.

She ran outside looking around, several people wearing shabby hanboks bowed at her. The house it’s not an apartment she used to live in. Then, hurriedly she ran towards the streets, no cars, motorbikes or even a tar road. There's only people walking around, palanquins and horses. The woman who claimed herself as her mother followed her.

“Where am I? Why is it so different?”

“You are in Hanyang, dear.”

“Hanyang? Joseon?” she could not believe it.

“Yes, Joseon, what happened? How could you forget everything? Your head must have been hurt badly. Come, let’s go inside. I will call the physician.”

*
She lied down on her bed sheet. Thinking.

“ Let’s think positively, maybe this is my chance to be happy again with a brand new family. It’s better living here than being send to the orphanage. I will live with my new name , Han Hyerin”

《Manim =Maam》