The Acquaintance Special

Hyerin opened her eyes, she looked at her hands. It was small. She got up and look at the mirror. She saw her 10 year old self.
" I must have died now, sorry Jeona for leaving you behind".

She opened the door and walked outside. Her aunts and uncle are still arguing about who should she live. The situation didn't even have a slight changes.

"It must have been true about what Jinyoung said before. I will live as my old self if I died before Jeona. I will just live my old and new life now. I have received enough love" She whispered in her heart.

"Aunt, Uncle just send me to the orphanage. I don't want to be a burden".

" okay Ji Eun if that what you want".

Han Ji Eun, hyerin old name are being used again. She then were sent to the orphanage. She lived there in sorrowness for 3 years. She was adopted by a chaebol family who owned the JK group one of the most successful company in Korea. She then met her young old brother Han Minhyun. But of course he didn't recognise her but he still treat her well as he did back in time.

Ji Eun request her family to change her name to Han Hyerin. It was a name where she met her love, where she found people who dare sacrifice themselves for her. Her family without questioning agreed.

~~~~~~~~
On a day where the sky cries with misty rain. The rainbow also show itself with beautiful colours.

Hyerin family were busy to welcome guest. They were Hyerin new mom and dad friends. They even shared their business together.

The guests had arrive Hyerin and her family go to front door to greet them. As the guests walked to through the door, Hyerin eyes were stucked at a boy who she recognised. The boy who resembles her young husband.

"Hyerin, what are you looking at? Let me introduce this is Aunt Seohyun and Uncle   Hyo shin and this is their son, Lee Hwon".
Her mom explained clearly but Hyerin could only hear the word Lee Hwon.

" Annyeong, I'm Lee Hwon. You can call me Hwon oppa cause I'm 2 years older than you". He bowed his head and let out his hand asking for a handshake.

Hyerin shaked his hand politely. She did not believe that this was real. But she was extremely happy to see him again. She really do now believe in what people call fate.