Chapter 1: Where am I ?

Ttuk,Ttuk sounds of Han Ji Eun tears dropping that flooded  her room, staring at the last picture she took with her parents.

"Mom, dad ! how could you leave me alone. Why I'm the only one who survived, why!" she cried, harder.

"Mom, dad! They dont want me. I'm just a burden. I would rather die with both of you. Please just let me go with you, let me leave this harsh, meaningless life. "

The fact of surviving alone from a car crash that made her parents died ,was just too difficult for her, a 10 year old girl to accept. Her uncles and aunts were arguing, they each refused  to take care of her, this situation discouraged her to move one.

Her eyes suddenly attracted to her moms diary. She opened the first page.

'Dear my love, Han Ji Eun. Thank you for existing in our life. You are the most beautiful gift we ever had. If you are reading this, it means  we could not be with you anymore. Do not give up my love. We will always be beside you, watching you even if you cant see us. My love remember, always be brave, have courage and be kind . We love you so much. '

Her tears dropped on the page. She suddenly felt dizzy, she felt like her whole body kept on turning around, she could not see anything, her sights blurred and eventually became dark. She could not stand this. She passed out.

"Agashi, agashi, Han Hyerin Agashi! Are you alright? A girl asked her panickly."

"Aigoo, agashi why do you need to come here and fall, what if I did not followed you, something terrible would happen. "

"Where am I? Why do you call me Han Hyerin? My name is.. "she touched her head , saw  hot red blood on her palm, then she passed out again.

Agashi! the girl shouted.

《 Agashi = young miss, Aigoo= sighed in dissapointed or worried》