• Chapter 11 •

Just wanted to say that I'm going to be a bit slower with the chapters, I don't want to rush anything and I want y'all to enjoy reading this book.

I also made a trailer, the link is in the comment section below! (Otherwise, check my message board)

_______________________

________________________

"Everything is my demon muse. I have a muse which whispers in my ear and says, 'Do this, do that,' but it's my demon who provokes me. "

• • • • •

Mila's P.O.V

I started shaking. How'd he know that I was with Jai?

"W-who's Jai?" I stuttered of fear and he laughed,

"Don't lie to me baby, we both know that you spoke to him. I was just wondering why..."

"I-" I couldn't say anything more.

"I said that you shouldn't go search information about my family... Yet you still do, behind my back" He said and came closer to me until my back hit the door.

"I'm sorry Luke, I didn't meant to.. Uhm.."

The fear was unbearable. I just hoped that he wouldn't hurt me any more, since he was completely psychotic.

"I j-just wanted to know what happened since y-you clearly didn't wanted to talk about it.." I sighed,

"Again, I'm sorry" I was still shaking and he looked down.

He rolled his eyes while he looked up at me again,

"Why the fuck are you shaking? Am I really scaring you that much?"

"I don't know if it's you, or they" I said quietly while he slowly let go of me. He lifted my head up with his fingers,

"It's me now, you're safe"

I then felt relief rushing trough my body. I sighed of relief and smiled a bit.

"It's okay" He then smiled,

"I'm not mad. I just didn't liked the fact what you did"

"So.. You aren't going to.. p-punish me?" I said, more like a whisper.

"No, I'm not going to hurt you, they are. But not now, they're asleep" He smiled and I started to be a bit scared again, but I just simply sighed. "But I'm not going to let them do that to you"

He let go of me and walked over to the kitchen. "I'm starving.. Let's make a pizza" He then smiled and I laughed of confusion,

"Oh okay"

We set everything up and were ready to bake. I was rolling the pastry while Luke grabbed the vegetables to cut.

He grabbed the knife and looked at it for a bit. He turned it around and studied it. He was completely in trance.

"Luke..?" I said while placing my hand on his shoulder. "Hm? Oh yeah" He said quietly and began to cut the vegetables harshly. "Luke" I said again and placed my hand on his, where he was holding the knife.

He looked at me with red puffy eyes. "Am I ever going to get better?" He said, more like a whisper. "I will help you" I said, comforting him. "Can I stay here, just this night, please?" He whispered and I nodded, "Of course". He placed the knife down and wrapped his arms around me. He buried his head in my neck and sobbed a bit. I rubbed his back while he quietly winced in pain. I didn't knew why though.