• Chapter 24 •

"The longer you dance with the devil, the longer you stay in hell"

• • • • •

Jai placed his hand on his cheek, where I slapped him.

A define smirk formed on his lips and he slightly turned his face to face me. His eyes, who were always so dark and mysterious, were now black and blood was dripping from it. I took a step back and watched in horror how the monster in front if me started to tense up.

"Well.." he whispered, loud enough for me to hear. "It's either that I'm gonna kiss you, or kill you"

I was dumbfounded by his words and I bit my lower lip. I didn't wanted to show him any signs of fear. I wasn't scared.

Okay I was, but who wouldn't?

His eyes started to bleed more and I realised that he could brutally kill me, right here, right now.

"Run." He whispered after he leaned in and I felt his cold breath on my neck, making me tens up.

I had no other choice so I put it on a run. I ran downstairs and saw the curtains closing by itself -so were the windows and doors.

Things- such as vases, were being thrown on the ground, giving me an ear piercing sound. I stepped on some glass and it hurt, so much.

I looked for a possible place to hide so I could think clear and get things straight for what was happening.

"Mila.." I heard Jai moaning out while I hid behind the fridge.

"I wish I had my fingers wrapped around your neck right now, but I'd rather place them somewhere else" he said and I cringed up. I heard him coming closer so I began running away again, upstairs this time.

"You can't run away from me baby, not unless I've pleasured you in the best ways"

His talks made me go insane, I wanted to rip his lungs out and to set him on fire. I wanted him to push his body against mines so I could feel the adrenaline between us speeding up.

Wait, Why was I thinking like that?

I was so lost in my thoughts that he slightly opened the door. Not even a sign of anger was in him. He was so terrifying yet relaxed and intimidating.

He walked closer to me. He did exactly what I thought.

He pressed his body against mines and I looked up. For a second, I was lost in his eyes. They were not bleeding anymore, just as dark as always.

But then I remember my passion of hate towards him and I started to feel disgusted as he slowly moved in.

"Love, let me kiss those soft spots on your neck. Let me pleasure you, and we'll see after" he said seductively, placing his palm against my part and expecting me to go wet but I wasn't. I knew exactly his plan and started to play along.

"Love, kill me with your bare hands"

I said and looked at them. He looked at them too and a smile formed on his lips.

"I'm done. I'm not scared of you. If you want to kill me, go ahead. But there isn't in ANY way, that we're gonna have sex." I dared to speak up and he frowned a little.

"You really don't seem to know what kind of monster I truly am" he said now, with a sign of anger in his voice.

"Oh, monsters are scaring" I said sarcastically and didn't believed his demonised shit.

"So you wanna tell me you aren't scared of me?" Jai questioned and I nodded sympathetically,

"Mhm"