• Chapter 19 •

2 updates at once cause ily

________________

"My demons, though quiet, are never quite silenced. Calm as they may be, they wait patiently for a reason to wake, take an overdue breath and crawl back to my ear"

• • • • •

"I'm going to get things done for my mom" Luke said as he sighed. "Do you need any help?" I asked but he shook his head. "No thank you. I need to get this done alone. I'll be back at 8 pm." "Okay, I'm going do the groceries" I lied. We did needed it, but I was seeing Jai.

Luke nodded, kissed me and left.

I grabbed my phone and decided to text Jai.

To: Jai

Hey, I'm heading over to the park now. See you there x

I really shouldn't be doing this since I had such a good night with Luke last night.

I headed over to the park and saw Jai leaning on a tree. He was dressed all black. I didn't knew if he heard about his mom. Maybe he did, 'cause he wanted to meet up with me as he felt sad.

"She's with Beau now.." He suddenly sighed and I embraced him in a hug. "I know for a fact that she's watching over you now, together with Beau" I shushed him.

We sat down and leaned on the tree behind us, just like the previous day.

It was silent. But something was bothering me. Jai was so honest to me, so I should it also be to him. I should tell him that we need to stop contact each other. What if Luke finds out?

"I want to kiss you." Jai's whisper pulled me from my thoughts and I glanced up to find his eyes blazing with raw need.

I didn't wanted to leave him.

"Just because Luke won't touch you doesn't mean I shouldn't. Right? I don't have that kind of self-control, and honestly, I don't see the point in it. Are you supposed to be impressed by how long we can go without touching you? 'Cause if that's the game we're playing, I think I'd rather lose." Jai said, but more like a seductive whisper.

He leaned in while I didn't. I widened my eyes. He pressed his lips against mines. I didn't do anything about it. I was like petrified. I closed my eyes and gave him the entrance he begged for. Our lips moved perfectly in synch. Jai grabbed my face, deepening the kiss. He slipped his hand under my shirt, up to my chest. All of sudden, I felt light in my head. I was confused. My hands started shaking. I was loosing myself.

Jai's P.O.V

This is exactly what I wanted. I saw her eyes going black. The demon inside me is now inside her. I was free, but not for long.

I pulled back and she smirked. She started playing with the buttons of my shirt. I had her totally in control.

I grabbed the gun from my pocket. All I had to do now was to get rid of Luke. I handed the gun to her and leaned in,

"Shoot Luke and we'll continue"

She smirked and nodded. I licked my lips,

"Good girl"

We stood up and I kissed her one more time. She turned around to walk away when I quickly squeezed her ass. She winked and walked away with the gun in her pocket, a flannel tied around it so it wasn't noticeable.

Mila's P.O.V

It was 8.30 pm and Luke should be home already. My legs started walking to my house. I didn't blinked, I just kept walking and didn't pay attention to the cars racing beside me. I crossed the street and entered the front door.