#5 Ivar finds out you're sick.

*YOUR POV*
Ivar is away for a raid, he's coming back in a couple of days, but unfortunatly a disease has struck half of kattegat. You're a farmer and you're working on the fields. You've been feeling dizzy and coughing all day. You collect the food, put it in a basket and are on your way to bring it to Aslaug. "Hey Y/n". She says. You smile and give the food to Aslaug. "You look a little exhausted Y/N, are you okay?". I nod "yeah i'm okay, just a little bit tired from work". Aslaug nods. You walk away, but then the dizzyness starts to take over and you fall to the ground and everything went black.
*IVAR'S POV*
We came back from the raid and arrived in Kattegat. Normally we would have a big crowd waiting for us, but this time only a few people of kattegat were there to wait for us. I dragged myself out of the boat and went Looking for Y/N, but i couldn't find her. I saw Aslaug and went over to her. "Where's Y/N?". I asked. "She's in our house, just like the rest". She said. "The rest?". She nodded. "The rest of the people who are sick". Aslaug said.
I looked at Aslaug and then left. Most people see me as cold blooded, but when it comes to Y/N, i'll do anything to protect her. I went over to my house. On my way i heard a lot of coughing and some crying. I crawled into the house and saw a bunch of people laying on the ground in rows. They're all sick. I look around for Y/N, but can't find her. I crawl to the back of the house and see Y/N laying, she's asleep. A little smile forms on my face, but then the concern hits. I crawl over to her and sit next to her. I stroke het hair out of her sweaty face. She has a high fever. I kiss her in her forehead and she wakes up. "Hey beautiful". I whisper. She smiles "Hey Ivar, how was the raide?". She said in a raspy voice. "It was okay, but i missed you". I said. "I missed you too, i'm glad you're here". I grab her hand and just hold it. "How are you feeling?". I ask. "I'm okay i guess". She says. She starts coughing really bad. I give her something to drink. "Y/N i have to go to the guys to discuss something, but i'll come back after that". I say. "Ivar, that's sweet of you, but i don't want you to get sick". She says. "But i want to be with you". I say. "Yes and i want to be with you, but i don't want you to get sick. Please do it for me?". I look at Y/N and then nod "Fine, but first thing tomorrow i'll visit you". I gave her a kiss on her forehead and then left.
~ THE NEXT DAY~
The next day i went to Y/N. I sit next to her and i noticed she's doing way worse then yesterday. She's burning up and lost her appetite. I crawl to Aslaug. "Aslaug, we have to do something or i'm going to lose her". I said. "We just have to pray to the gods for her. She's strong Ivar". I nod and go back to Y/N.
I see Y/N is awake. "You're awake!". I say. I sit next to her and stroke her cheeck. "How are you feeling?". I ask. "Better now you're here". She says. I smile.
The rest of the day i was the whole time with Y/N. I made her soup and made sure she ate some. The only time i left Y/N was to take care of business with my brothers.
At the end of the day, after dinner i went back to Y/N and saw she was doing much better. I gave her a kiss on her forehead. "Glad to see you're doing much better". She smiled. I love her smile and then she looked at me with her beautiful eyes. "Thank you for taking care of me Ivar". She said. I looked at her "No problem Y/N" and we gave each other a hug.

Sorry for the crappy ending. I hope you guys still like it tho.
Does somebody have a request?
I'd love to do a request!
Or just an idea for the next one?
Make sure to check out my other work :)
Thank you darlingss
Xx