#28 Björn: Memory Loss

Sorry for not writing for a long time I'm so busy with exams and stuff that the next one will probably take some time too ahaha
Andddd omg almost 22K I'm so happyyyyy! Keep reading and hey maybe check out my other story until dawn almost 100 reads on that one!
Sorry theres a bit cheesy stuff in here but you know I hope you guys like it!
Maybe leave a comment with a fun fact from your country or something or idk an other fun fact that you want to share with the world.
I've noticed that a lot of readers are from America. That so cool! Greetings from the Netherlands over here ahhaa and greeting to all my other reader too! Tysm!
Enjoy!!
Xx

*YOUR POV"

"ATTACK!" Björn screams.
The whole army starts to scream and run towards the other Vikings army.
I can feel the adrenaline rush through my veins. I'm ready to attack.
I run into my first opponent and I put my axe in his head. He falls to the ground and I can see his life slipping right out of his eyes. I smile and go to the next one.
The battle is going well.
I look around and see that our army is winning.
I run to the next one. It's a tall and big guy, but I think I can handle him. I start to scream to show him I'm coming. He notice and turns around. He sees me and smile, but he just stands there.
I run towards him, but before I can put my axe in his body, he lifts me up in the air, holds me tight around my middle and smashes me head first against the ground and he does that 2 more times.
By the last one, my head hits the ground so hard. I instantly pass out and everything becomes black.

"BJÖRN'S POV"

The battle is over.
I'm covered in my enemies blood, but I see it as my crown that I can wear.
I run into Hvitserk and Ivar. They smile and talk. Ivar looks at me "where's Y/N?" he ask.
I look at him confused. "I don't know I thought she was with you?" I say.
"we haven't seen her since the fight started" Hvitserk says and looks at me.
My mind is going nuts. I turn around and walk as quickly as I can across the field and check every body on the field to make sure it's not here.
"if anything happend to here I will kill the person who did it" Ivar says.
"you guys stay here in case she is looking for us, I will go look through the bodies" I say and walk away, but I can sense that the worried feeling is growing in all three of us.
I check every body I can find hoping she isn't dead.
I still haven't found her and I stand up and get a little angry. "where is she?" I whisper to myself and look across the field.
Then my gaze falls on a body.
A body that I would recognize in a full crowd.
I start running. I reach the body and turn her around. I was right, it's Y/N.
I kneel besides her and hold her in my arms.
I hold my ear near her nose to check if she's still breathing. I hear her softly breathing and I sigh out of relief. "Y/N wake up sweetie" I say and I stroke her cheek. I shake her gently but no respons from her.
Ivar kneels next to me and holds her hand. "what happend to her?" Ivar ask.
I shake my head. "I don't know, but she has a huge wound on her head so it can't be good" I say.
Ivar sits next to me and takes her hand. "C'mon Y/N I'm not going to let my best friend go to Valhalla" Ivar says and lightly taps her cheek. "we need to bring her back to camp" Ivar says after many attempts of us to wake her up, but we get no respons.
I nod and take Y/N bridal style.
"hang in their Y/N, don't slip away from me" I say and kiss her softly on her forehead.

"YOUR POV"

It's pitch black and I can't seem to open my eyes.
I do hear voices coming from somewhere.
I try to open my eyes and they slightly flutter open, but then close right away because they're so heavy.
Suddenly I hear someone whisper in my ear: I'm right here babe, it's going to be okay".
Who is that? I think to myself.
I collect all my strength to open my eyes.
After a few attempts I open my eyes and look around.
I see a man sitting next to my bed.
"Y/N!" he says, gives me a kiss on my lips and holds my hand.
I just look at him, processing what has just happend.
"why don't you kiss me back?" he ask. I can see the disappointment in his eyes growing.
"do I know you?" I ask. The man looks at me, confused. "do you not remember me?" he ask.
I shake my head "I'm sorry" I say. He shakes his head "it's not your fault, Helga!" he says.
A women walks over to us.
"yes Björn" she says.
"she can't remember me" Björn says.
Helga looks at me, walks over to me and feels my head. I whine in pain. "looking at her head injury she probably has lost her memory" Helga says.
"her memory? How can you lose your memory?" Björn says and looks at me. I shrug my shoulders.
"but she will get it back Björn. Give her some time" she says and walks away.
Then another man walks over to us. He has crutches and walks a little weird
He sits next to me and grabs my hand. I give him a weird look.
"I'm glad to see you're awake" He says.
I just look at him and give him a little smile. "she's lost her memory" Björn says to him.
The men looks back at me. "do you know who I am?" he ask. I shake my head. "no I'm sorry" I say.
I see pain I his eyes and I feel very guilty. "I'm Ivar, I'm your best friend" he says and gives me a kiss on my forehead. I whince in pain and Ivar immideatly sits back.
"ohh I see" he says and looks at Björn.

COUPLE WEEKS LATER

Someone slowly shakes me by my shoulder. I wake up and look into Björn's eyes. I give him a kiss on the lips and he looks at me surprised. "you haven't done that in a while" he says and I smile. "you've been really helpfull with trying to help me remember" I say and smile
"come I need to show you something" he says and takes my hand.
We walk into the forest, to a little place surrounded by trees that you can't really see if you don't know where the place is.
"I remember this" I say and smile.
"you do?" he says and he looks hopeful to me.
I nod my head and start to laugh.
"yes! This is where I met you! You were lost in the woods and I thought you were an intruder"i say and I look at Björn.
Björn walks over to me, lift me up and gives me a kiss on the lips" you remember I'm so glad you remember! "he says and smiles.
" I'm so sorry Björn that I didn't remember you when I woke up" I say and I stroke his cheek. He looks at me, shakes his head and holds my hand. "it was not your fault" he says.
"I'm so glad you remember this and you will probably remember more stuff. We just have to give it some time" Björn says and gives me a kiss on my forehead.
"as long as you're by my side I will be okay" I say and I give him a kiss back.