#25 Ivar: Seeing His Baby For The 1st Time

Okay I'm sorry this idea is great but how I wrote it sucks hehe credits to the one who came up with this idea, I'm sorry I screwed up aha hope you enjoy it tho!

Anddds make sure to check out my latest work: until dawn where you decide how the story goes :) it would mean a lot tysm!

I knock on the door of Helga's and Floki's house. Since Floki and Ivar went away to raid with the army we have both been lonely and we liked each other's company.
"come in" Helga says.
I walk into the door and Helga looks at me and smiles.
"by Odin you have gotten big" she says and points at my belly.
I smile and walk over to Helga. I sit down and sigh. "I hope this baby will come out fast, how have you been?" I ask. She shrugs her shoulders. "I always miss Floki when he is gone, but raiding is good for him". She says.

While I'm talking to Helga I feel some pain shoymts going through my belly. At first I try to ignore it, but they keep coming back and get stronger. I start puffing. "are you okay Y/N?" she ask.
"The-the baby is coming" I say. She quickly stands up. "okay let's get you ready to deliver this baby" she says and helps me on her bed

* 10 months later*
Everyone is gathered to wait for our men to return from raiding.
"are you excited to meet your daddy" I whisper to my baby, Freya. I look up and I can see the boats arriving into Kattegat.
The boats set sail and I can see the treasures and people they have captured. I see our men coming off the boats and greeting their wifes.
And then I see Ivar. His grin grows bigger when he sees me and then he notice Freya, our baby. His eyes grow bigger and he's smiling. He comes as fast as he can towards us.
He gives me a passionate kiss on my lips and then he looks at Freya.
He smiles and laughs and strokes her little cheek.
"she's beautiful" he says and looks at me.
"she has your eyes" I say. "but your looks" he says.
"C-can she, does she have my c-condition?" he ask. I can hear a bit of fear in his voice.
"No Ivar, she's perfectly fine and will grow up to be a perfect daughter" I say to him.
I can see a burden falling of Ivar his shoulders. "I'm sorry I wasn't there during labor" he says. He gives me a kiss on my lips "I'll make up for it tonight" he says with a little smirk.
Then we both look at Freya and I smile when she grabs Ivar's finger with her little hand.