Chapter 5 (The compromise)

Third person p.o.v
"I can't talk to you right now finn, where is poe ?" Rey asks looking around the hallway.

"He is in the main cockpit but Rey why did you-"  before finn even got to finish his sentence rey was already running towards the cockpit.

Poe was there talking to a resistance leader.

"Excuse me poe we need to talk , alone" Rey says with a serious face.

"What is it ?" Poe asks unbothered.

"You shouldn't have done that today, he's general leia's son and she wouldn't have like that-"

"Also he is the one who killed leia's husband and also the one who sliced finn's back and the one who killed half of the population of Jakku, should I keep going ?" Poe says sarcastically.

Rey looks at him seriously. "This isn't the way poe ! We shouldn't be fighting for revenge because if we do that we are just as bad as the first order" Rey says loudly.

Poe takes a moment and thinks .

"Where is he?" Poe asks referring to ben.

"He's in my room right now resting from all the torture that could have killed him" Rey replies sarcastically.

"He leaves tomorrow morning and no but's"

Rey nods and leaves angrily.

I can't believe it, the resistance is just as bad as the first order . Rey thinks to herself.
————
Ben's p.o.v
I wake up to the sound of a door closing.

It was rey who had a upset look on her face.

"What's wrong?" I ask her sitting up a little.

"Today the resistance showed their true colors, they are just as bad as the first order and choose to fight the evil with the same evil" she says with a frown as she pulls up a chair next to the bed.

I glance at Rey as she sits close to me.

"You know they are all going to pay for what they did to me right ?" I say seriously.

"Ben no." She says looking at me with a serious look.

"I can't let them stay with that pleasure those rebel scums deserve to pay"

"You really haven't changed, even after I have saved your life" Rey says looking at me with a frown .

"I saved you and you didn't join me either" I replied quickly.

"Then why did you come here ben?" She asks emotionlessly.

"I came to bring order, to give you another chance to choose the right path" I tell her more quietly this time.

" I want you to join me and not to rule the galaxy , I want us to bring a new order where we can bring balance to the galaxy and peace"

"Ben, that sounds amazing and I would love that more than anything but how can you and I bring a new order?" Rey says scooting her chair closer.

"By joining together, the dark side and light side come to a compromise where they except each other. Like you and I have learned to" I say looking into her eyes softly.

"The resistance isn't like us , and the first order either they would never come to a compromise" Rey says doubtfully.

"Leave me in charge of the first order , you change the resistance mind" I say getting up now.

"Okay" Rey replies back to me looking at me as she gets up.

"So,  I'll have to leave now to get started" I say putting on my black cape.

"Just be careful ben, please" Rey says handing me my lightsaber.

"I promise I'll come back for you" I say coming closer to her.

"I know you will" she says coming closer to me.

She wraps her arms around me and hugs me.

It takes me a while to acknowledge back but I wrap my arms around her , close to her hips and hug her back.

We let go and I look over at her lips .

We lean in to kiss  but quickly stop when we hear a knock on the door.

"Rey , we haven't finished talking" It was a familiar voice. FN-2187 perhaps .

"I know, I know wait" Rey says walking towards the door to open it.

"Bye" I whisper to Rey as soon as the door opens and I leave accidentally shoving into FN-2187.

She smiles at me and nods .

I get out of the falcon without a lot of people noticing me and walk back to the woods where my tie silencer is.

Surprisingly nobody has stolen it and it had enough fuel to get me back into the supremacy.

I fly into hyperspeed and leave Chandrilla.