Chapter 12 (Peace)

Third person p.o.v
Ben and rey stand outside in the Chandrilla meadow, it was a beautiful day - the sun was shining brightly , the birds were chirping happily it felt peaceful for the first time in a long time.

They walk to where they hear music and loud talking further down in the flowery meadow.

Ahead they see white rustic chairs in the grass and a table full of treats and snacks.

"Y'all finally decided to show up" Poe says hitting ben in the back friendly.

"Hey man, no hard feelings am I right?" Poe asks ben.

"Yeah I guess" he reply's with a shrug thinking about That day when Poe took him to the Chandrilla council.

Poe smiles and passes ben a cup of punch.

Rey smiles at seeing Finn and Rey in a table taking and laughing.

She walks up to them "when is the wedding?" She asks them with a laugh sitting down.

"Oh um- actually that's what we threw a suprise party for" Finn says with a small smile.

"NO WAY OH MY , IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!" Rey says with a smile as she feels ben put his hand on her back gently.

"What did I miss?" Ben asks with a slight smile.

"Ben they are getting married" Rey says with a bright smile.

"Yeah, it's a bit early to decide when but we have a slight idea" Rose says happily.

"How about you guys?" Rose asks excitedly.

Ben looks at rey and he starts to blush.

Rey looks back at him with a smile.

"We are still new to this, but I know that for sure I'm in love with him" Rey says finally answering Finn's question from a long time ago.

Ben smiles and slips his fingers inside of her hand.

Poe walks up and sits next to rose and Finn.

"By the way , the first order won't be fighting us anymore, Rose shot Hux and he won't be showing his face anytime soon" Poe says with a chuckle taking a sip of punch.

"Oh she did ?" Ben asks with a chuckle.

"Well I sort of feel bad because I wanted to be the one to do it , but I congratulate you" Ben adds with a smile.

"Thank you supreme leader ben" She says with a laugh.
———
Rey and ben walk off towards the woods together.

"Where are we going ?" Rey asks with a smile holding onto Ben's neck , she was on his back.

"Somewhere you have never been before" he replies with a smile.

They  reach the top of a mountain.

"This is beautiful ben"

"I know" Ben replies smiling.

"This was where I used to come and play when I was a little boy" He adds.

Rey's eyes fill up with tears of happiness.

She gets off Ben's back and sits down on the edge of the cliff with ben.

The sun was setting.

She looks at ben and he looks back at her.

They lean in closer and closer and their lips touch softly and smoothly.

It felt like a fairytale.

They both lean back slowly pulling away.

They sit there together holding eachother close watching the sunset and talking about their future together.
———-
5 years later....

"HEEEE YA , HE YAA I got you now master ben!" The little boy yells holding onto Ben's neck.

Ben grabs the boy from the back of his neck and softly swings him across the air.

"I got you now !" He shouts with a laugh.

"Master ben- stop hahahah Master hahahah this is real training my enemy will not swing me In the air hahahahahha" the little boy says with the purest giggle.

"Take me ! I can handle him!" A little girl comes and says to ben.

"Alright now liz take me on !" He says with a chuckle.

Rey appears by the doorway.

"Liz ! We didn't finish your training for the day yet" Rey says with her arms crossed.

"But master rey! I can take jacob he's super weak" The young girl says with her hands up in objection.

"A true grey jedi does not focus on the weakness of others but themselves and than others" Rey says grabbing the little girl's hand softly.

"Yes master Rey" she replies with a slight smile.

"See you tonight love" Ben says kissing Rey softly and gently in her pink lips.

"I love you" She says before leaving the room to train the other grey Jedi's.
——-
The end .
———
Authors note: So this is the end and it's such a sweet ending hope y'all loved the story and if you read all the way till here , pat yourself on the back :)) and hopefully I will start a sequel to this story one day :)