Chapter 7 (Forcebond of hope)

Rey's p.o.v
After a while of me giving that long speech , the whole resistance finally agreed that we needed to end this continuous war.

I walk down the falcon's hallway quickly to try to get to my room so I could find a way to reach ben and ask how's he's doing, I was truly worried about him.

"Rey, wait up!" Finn says catching up to me.

"It seems like I need to make an appointment in order to talk to you" he says catching his breath.

"Oh Finn right now isn't really the time, I need to-"

"Rey please just hear me out" he says with that same look he gave me in Maz's castle , that soft look that reminded me that he was my first friend ever.

"Okay"

"I'm sorry Rey, I have been a real jerk and I should've asked you and talked to you before jumping into conclusions and thinking that something was wrong with you and-"

"Finn I'm sorry , I'm the one who has been keeping things and I shouldn't have been like that to you, especially you your my bestfriend in the whole galaxy finn and you deserve to know what's going on" I jump in and say to him.

"Rey I just need to know one thing .. do you love him?" He asks with a restless look.
————
Ben's p.o.v
I wake up and look at my surroundings, I was in a dark cell with only one bunk bed.

I try to stand up quickly and pain rushes through my leg. I look down at my leg that has a large medical bandaid as if they stitched up where the trooper blasted me.

The first order wants me alive for some reason and whatever it is it couldn't be good.

I lay back down and think about how Rey must be doing , she wouldn't be so thrilled about me getting put to jail .

All of the sudden I feel her presence strongly again and even after me being put in jail I can't help but smile at the fact that I still get to see her beautiful presence.
———-
Rey's p.o.v
I didn't know what I was supposed to tell Finn, I knew that in the inside, I truly absolutely am one hundred percent in love with ben but i don't know if I should be.. or what Finn would think.

All of the sudden I feel a familiar presence, it was ben laying on the floor.

I looked at him and gasped, but I forgot that Finn was right in front of me and he looked at me concerned.

"Rey are you okay?" He asks looking down at the ground where I was gasping at.

Of course he couldn't see anything but I could see ben with a bandaid on his leg and he's just looking at me blankly.

"Finn I , I have to go" I say quickly opening my room door and shutting it quickly , locking the door.

I crouch down beside ben who seemed to be laying on the rustic floor of the first order.

I placed my hand on his face and passed my fingers through his beautiful black wavy hair.

"What happened ben?" I asked quietly, happy that I could still feel him even if we are far apart.

"I got caught" he said with a small shrug as he looked up me with honest eyes.

"What? How?" I asked .

"Hux wasn't as dumb as I thought he was, he figured out that I killed Snoke and turned the whole first order against me" he said looking down with his hand holding mine.

"Ben I promise I'm going to get you out of there, me and the whole resistance, they finally agreed with me" I tell him hopefully.

"I don't know how long they are going to keep me here alive but all I want to say is that  I love you Rey and ever since I met you in the Takodana forest you have intrigued me in a impossible but realistic way" he tells me softly and quietly with that soothing voice that I could listen to for eternity.

My eyes start to fill up with tears.

"Ben I love you too" I said hugging him on the floor.

"I will not let them hurt you ! I'm coming for you right now!" I shout getting up.

"Rey it's too dangerous for you to come alone" he says quietly looking at me get up.

"I'm not coming alone" I add.

"Stay put, I'm coming for you" I say as I leave my room quickly to grab a couple of volunteers to help.
————-
Ben's p.o.v
As soon as the force bond ends a trooper comes towards my cell.

"Today is your lucky day" he says sarcastically as he grabs both of my arms and takes me out of the cell.

I try to fight the trooper but with one injured leg it's pretty hard to move.

"Where are you taking me" I ask angrily.

"Don't worry you'll find out soon enough" the trooper says with a small chuckle.
———
Authors note:
I know ben is getting injured too much but don't worry he will become strong again with a lil help:)))