1. Famous dude

<Destiny>
Walking inside the ginormous hotel, I couldn't help but stare in awe. The place was ridiculously beautiful and extremely fancy. I definitely felt like I didn't belong here for starters. I'm just an abnormal girl who stays up until 4 am watching cheesy late night programs in the dark until all of a sudden the next day her whole face is covered in cookie dough ice cream because somehow she managed to smush her face in a tub of ice cream then fall asleep.... That's me in a sentence all right and I ain't even ashamed of it. In fact, I'm proud.

"Hi, I'm Destiny Gomez and I'm here to check in." I said to the receptionist wearing a suit.

"Sure. Just give us your details and you're in." He smiled at me like he was having the time of his life and then there was me with a smile that was faker than Kim Kardashians ass. I'm tired, okay? I've just traveled from London to New York by plane. And that ain't even it. I had to sit through hours of my ears bleeding aka a baby that was crying the whole way.

After a while of giving them proof I was Destiny and not some psycho creeping into the hotel, I finally got my keycard and was now on my way to my room. Ahh. My room. That sounds nice to say. No, I don't have siblings but I did have cousins that were over 24/7. Neither of us liked each other so it was great. Note: sarcasm. They had to stay over since they had some family problems that I never bothered asking about. Yeah they were quite young, 14 to be exact, but that still doesn't give me a reason to like them.

I pressed the button to floor 13 and luckily I was alone in the elevator. Thank god. No awkward elevator talks with a 75 year old man that goes on about how his children all betrayed him. Just me and my blue suitcase.

Room, 506, 507, 508, blah blah blah. My eyes scanned through the door numbers as I tried to find my room. Aaaaand 515. What a nice bunch of numbers.

I slid the keycard in and took a step forward, turning on the lights. Wow was all I could say. I knew my parents had money and all but I never thought they were rich. Holy cake with a cherry on top this was a nice room. A double bed, just for me. A large TV, just for me and.... I opened another door within the room.... A luxurious bathroom, just for me and my shits. Amazing. I closed the door and then without hesitation, I sprinted over to the bed and lied down. I can't be the only one that does this first thing right? Comfort= my weakness.

Before I got too comfy and couldn't get back up again, I got up and went to run the shower for a quick wash then took out my pyjamas to change into afterwards. This was all about 20 minutes of freshening up and then I was ready to sit down in my bed and call in pizza at 2 am while watching Netflix.

I called room service to order my pizza and beverage, which in this case was a water because I'm boring and plain like that. After getting a reply that my pizza was going to be there in about 15 minutes from a weirded out dude that was probably confused to why I was ordering pizza at such time, I booted up my laptop, got up Netflix then clicked on Riverdale. Can't be missing my show and my baby Jughead can I?

Pizza, check. Comfy, check. Lights dimmed, check. Halfway through the latest episode of Riverdale, check. Annoyed by some random dude singing in the room next door to mine, check. Seriously though, who the fuck has the time to sing this late? Can't they just go and watch a movie or something? I ignore them for a little while until a guitar starts playing and they get louder. I turn up my volume but it's no use. I sighed then got up from my comfy pile of pillows and walked out to that singing dudes room. Yes, I indeed walked out barefooted in my light green shorts and avocado top. Not forgetting to mention my messy, curly dark brown hair that had dark blonde highlights in a bun. Too much detail? Well that's me.

For a moment I stood outside his door and listened. Room 514. He didn't have a bad voice. He actually sounded pretty good. If only he had picked a better time to use that voice of his. I knocked a couple of times then waited for him to answer. 20 seconds later and still the door remained unmoved. I knocked again but this time the singing stopped. Ahh silence. I then was about to open my door to go back but then his door opened revealing a tall man that was halfway through putting his shirt on.