21. Broken

Here are a few clips to get you into the mood for this chapter hehe ;)

<Destiny>
It was finally show time and to be honest, I just couldn't wait to get today over and done with. I just want to take a nice, relaxing bubble bath with my plastic ducks and forget about life. I can't even look at Adam in the eye anymore, never mind Shawn. I am happy with Adam. I don't need anyone to come and ruin that for me.

Me, Adam, Ari and Sid all walked down the rows to find for our seats. I figured I'd ask what the seats were to help. It's pretty weird to me how they have seats I mean, I would have thought you'd stand at a concert. "What seats?" I asked Sidney.

"Row 3-" Before I let her finish, I cut her off.

"Row fucking 3?" I stopped in my tracks, looking at the both of them, Sidney looked back at me startled. I thought I was already unlucky enough when I found out we had floor tickets.

They were both silent for a hot second until Ari started laughing. "I know we're really lucky."

"Y-yup." I had no other option but to agree.

"I found the seats!" Adam waved over at us.

Right. In. The. Fucking. Centre.

We walked over, me trying my very hardest to look excited while my cousins looked like they were going to explode with joy without even trying. They were already singing along to whichever song that came on while everyone loaded in. I plopped down onto my seat straight away and my bitchiness accidentally must've showed because Adam had noticed.

"Babe, what is going on?" He gently sat down next to me.

"Nothing." I forced a smile which disappeared straight after.

"You've crossed your arms."

"That doesn't fucking mean anything." I snapped then immediately regretting it when he went silent, asking no further questions and getting up from his seat to talk to Ari and Sid. If that's what he wants to be like, that's fine by me.

A little while later, Alessia Cara came up on stage; I figured she was the opening act. I had heard of her music before, she had a beautiful soul too. I don't see why Shawn can't just date her or something... Actually no, on second thought. He'd hurt her too.

"Oh god what am I doing here?" Same Alessia, same.

***

"All it'd take is one flight."

Fuck.

"OH MY GOD IT'S SHAWN!"

And that's my cue to sit down back down. I didn't even care anymore, he was way too close to me and there was no way that this could end good. Adam's annoying voice was high-key pissing me off on its own. I honestly didn't even know he was so much of a big fan that he'd be screaming every single word out louder than my cousins, which was impossible.