11. The call

<Destiny>
"So they won't bother us anymore, right?" Shawn said to the cop, the serious side of him coming out.

"As I said, we will try our best to locate them but you two will have to help us as well. If anything new happens, you know where to come." He said swivelling in his chair slightly and looking up at us from his reception desk.

"Okay but how are we supposed to know if we're not being spied on right now?" I questioned. To be honest, I would be surprised if anyone were to recognise us. We were both in fully black with our hoods up. As for Andrew and Jake, does anyone really look for them? Not trying to sound rude or anything but I think Shawn is the person they'd be after not his bodyguard or manager.

"Don't go out too much until we find them." He shrugged.

"Well, that's impossible. I have shows. Do you understand that I'm a singer? I sing and that means I go on stage and meet around sixty, if not more, people a day." He impatiently tapped the desk as he spoke. Me and Andrew gave him a nudge sending him a signal to calm his tits... He doesn't have tits... Why am I spending time to think about this?

Shawn sighed as the man gave another shrug and a sorry smile. I opened my mouth to say something, but before I could, my phone started to ring. Everyone's eyes averted to me with a questioning look on their faces. I looked at my phone unsure of whether to take the unknown number's call. "It's fine, you can answer it." Shawn gave me a reassuring smile.

"Thanks." And I walked out to see who this could possibly be.

"Hello?"

"Hello, this is Emily speaking from Dance Arts NYC, is this Destiny Gomez?"

My eyes widened as I gulped. "Y-yes."

"We would love to see you and your talents so if you to come down to the studio this Monday at exactly 12 pm it will be great. Do you think you can make it?"

I froze as I looked back at Shawn. He had concern plastered all over his face from the other side of the automatic glass doors probably due to how I was acting.

"Uhm... Sure?"

"Great, looking forward to seeing you! I hope you have a great rest of your day, goodbye."

"B-" She had already ended the call.

Okay. That just happened. I think I'm dreaming.... my dreams are actually coming true.

"Destiny? What's wrong?" Shawn said from behind me, coming out from the building.

"Oh um, nothing." I wasn't going to stand here and tell him a ten minute story he'd probably laugh at me for.

"So where are you two going to go now?" Andrew asked looking up from his phone. Incase you are interested, he did ask if I was okay after the incident and was super sweet. John just blamed himself for not being there when in reality, it was all my fault.

"I don't know." Shawn replied.

"I suggest you's go back to the hotel since being in the public eye isn't great at the minute." John suggested.