15. Thirsty

<Destiny>
I opened my mouth to come out with another dirty comment but the waitress came over with our food, interrupting me. Shawn's face filled with annoyance.

"Ah, finally. Thank you so much." I said as I picked up my fork with a hungry expression as he placed down Shawn's food in front of him.

I kicked Shawn under the table, causing him to wince. "Say thank you." I said as if I was talking to a child.

Shawn went bright red as the waitress placed down my food. "Th-thank you."

"Good boy. Sorry, he forgets his manners sometimes." I chuckled looking back and fourth between the waitress and Shawn. He gave a shy smile and walked away.

"Why did you do that?" He furrowed his eyebrows at me.

"Because you forgot to say thank you." I rolled my eyes.

He scoffed then we both started digging into our food. I didn't realise how much of a messy eater I was being until there was a flash in front of me. I looked up to see Shawn laughing as he was taking pictures of me.

"Manners." He mocked.

"Shawn!" I wiped my mouth and threw the napikin at his face, giving him a dirty look.

"Thank you, I actually needed that." He wiped his hands with this same napkin I threw at him.

"Ugh." I groaned and was about to continue eating again before it all of a sudden hit me once more. "Shawn, we have less than two weeks together and then I have to go back home." I frowned, looking down.

"Yeah but... that doesn't mean we can't still hang out."

"I'm in England and you are busy all the time, all over the world."

"I'll visit you when I'm in England. I'm there a lot of the time, y'know." I could feel the smirk on his face while he was talking.

"Promise?"

"Promise." He lifted my chin up to face me again. "Plus, you won't be going anywhere before you give me back my shirt."

"What shirt?" I furrowed my eyebrows before remembering the night I walked out in his clothes. "Ohh well.. sorry to break it to ya, bud but it's mine now."

"What? No! That was my favourite shirt."

"Awww poor you."

"Please... Khalid gave that for my eighteenth birthday."

"Hold up. Khalid freaking Donnel Robinson? In that case, you're never seeing it again." I grinned.

"Never ever?"

"Never."

"...Wait how come you had heard of Khalid and not me?"

"I don't know." I shrugged while he drank his water.

How can a man look so hot by simply drinking out of a water bottle?

"You done?" He asked.

"Mhm. I hummed."

We got the uber back to the hotel and stayed in my room. I took some comfortable clothes and grabbed the bathrooms door knob to change into them before being stopped by Shawn from across the room.

"Wait! Don't leave me." He pouted.

"Why?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"I'm scared. There's a ghost in my room and there could be one in yours too."

"A ghost?" I laughed.

"Yeah." He shrugged, acting like a complete dork.

"Whatever." I backed away from the door and went to get changed. I knew he was only doing this so that I wouldn't leave but I low-key didn't want to leave him either, even if it was just for twenty seconds. I just love him too much.

"Are you going to turn around and let me change or what?" I questioned as he lay comfortably on my bed.

"Fine." He scoffed, closed his eyes and crossed his arms. I took off my top and then tried to take off by jeans but failed due to how tight they were on me. I grunted as I struggled to slide them down any further than my thighs.

"Need help?" Shawn's voice said from behind me.

"Uhm." I blushed trying to cover myself as I was just in a bralette and jeans that weren't even on properly.

"Come here." He got up from the bed and came up to me. He dragged my jeans down in a swift movement and smirked as he knelt down below me. "Easy." He breathed.

"For you. Now please go sit back dow-" Before he let me continue, he shot up and connected his lips with mine pushing me back towards the bed. Our lips moved in sync as he smiled through the entire time. His giant hands traveled up and down my bare thighs as I tangled my legs around his waist. Shawn's hands then moved from my thighs to the zip on his jeans.

"Woah, woah, woah calm down there, babs." I grinned at the nickname that came out. I earned a confused expression from him as I sat up. "You're a bit too thirsty tonight aren't ya? Take things one step at a time. That was all you're getting for now."

"What do you mean?" He said sounding disappointed as I got up from the bed to grab my clothes.

"When you nod your head yes but you wanna say no." I sang.

"No but seriously, why?"

"Why are so frustrated because you couldn't get in my pants?"

"I'm not I just what to know. It's fine."

I walked up to the bed and snuggled up to him under the covers. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure." He pulled me closer to his warm chest.

"Why did you sleep with that girl? Did you know her?"

"T-truthfully, no. I don't know her personally but..." He paused. "Listen, not everyone understands this so I totally understand if you don't but I am on the road almost all of my life and I am a human too meaning I feel all of the things a normal boy would feel but sometimes I can't. I didn't want to do that but... please just understand that it meant nothing to me. That was the first time in two years I had done that." He rambled.

"What a man hoe...I've only had sex once in my life."

"Destiny, I told you that it meant nothing and I'm sorry. I'm not that thirsty and it was only a one time thing."

"Calm down I get it. We all have hormones but why didn't you just come to me?" I asked as I looked up at Shawn to see him blushing heavily.

"And you would have let me sleep with you?"

"Meh maybe, maybe not."

To be continued...

A/N: Sorry that this one took a while but I had to study since I'm failing horribly in maths. Do you like maths? I hate it with ever fiber of my being. Anyway, sorry if you thought there was going to be smut but I don't write that ish. Save yo holy waters and have a good day!
~Sana ❤️