13. August 8th

A/N (IMPORTANT): Okay so before we get into this chap, I just wanted to say that I've changed it so that it isn't modelling but dancing. This means that I've changed bits in part 9 and 11 so if you don't mind, maybe you could read some of those bits again. If not, it's fine but some bits might not make sense. Thank you x

<Destiny>
I was woken up due to a tight grip around my waist... great. Now how the heck am I getting myself out of this knot? I wiggled to get out but failed. I stopped moving for a split second as Shawn's light snores filled the room while I tried to figure out my next step. I needed to check the time. It was Monday today and I had to go to the dance studio... shit it's Shawn's birthday too. I guess I'll get him something while I'm out and just hope I finish things quickly. Maybe I should write my phone number somewhere so he can call me when things start. I guess as much a I wanted to stay away from this boy, it was impossible.

I reached out to the nightstand to check my phone for the time; my eyes widened as I read it.

11:30 am

Now wasn't the time to be gentle so I gripped Shawn's hands and got them off of me, searching for a piece of paper but failed to find one. I got out a tissue from the tissue box and a pen I managed to find lying around on the floor. I then started writing:

Here's my number (insert number) if your birthday day starts, let me know with a call. ~Destiny

I then made my way to my room to take off Shawn's shirt and get some decent clothes on, hoping I wasn't going to be late. I truly have no idea how he didn't wake up. Deep sleeper, huh.

I put on some simple clothes (that were dance appropriate) and called an uber to drive me to the studio.

<Shawn>
Where did she go? I guess I have really bad luck with girls staying in the morning. With a sigh, I got up from bed as a certain piece of tissue caught my eye. I read it, running a hand through my messy hair. I wonder what was so important. With a shrug, I went over to make myself some breakfast and by that, I mean cereal. I truly did love cooking but that didn't mean I was good at it. I just embarrass myself with everything I make, especially that one time I made rice and live streamed it for everyone to see. It definitely did look like throw up but I assure you that it didn't taste as bad.

After my breakfast, I scrolled through twitter to see what people were up to while I waited for Andrew to come over. Apparently he was bringing some of my friends too but he wouldn't tell me who exactly.

I furrowed my brows as I scrolled through a hashtag that my fans had created by the name of #mysterygirlwithmendestheories. My fans really do like to dig deep don't they.

@/mendesSgurl Whoever this girl is, she's using him and I don't like her. He's mine. My theory is that she's using him. End of.

@/ShawnsMuffin98 Everyone is freaking out but if Shawn is happy then I'm happy tbh 🤷‍♀️ I think they are just friends though and if they are more, good for them.

@/shawmilaislife Wtf apparently they were caught making out or something idk but this is weird. I want Camila back. @/ShawnMendes please explain.

People are now spreading rumours? I should probably get Andrew on the case but for now, I'll just stay silent.

<Destiny>
"Destiny, do you realise how talented you are?" James, the dance coach clapped. I was in a room with about another five girls that had signed up with me.