Chapter 12- You're Road

Jack

"Are you alright?" Tanong ni William sa akin ng sa wakas ay pumasok na sila ni Henry sa secret room.
"Am I? I am inches away from slitting his throat when Lucas showed up." Binato ko ang blade na hawak ko sa target board na nilagay ko sa pader.
"That fucking fucker is still lucky his brother should up or you will attending the funeral tomorrow." Nagbato ulit ako ng blade sa target board. Nilabas ko ang inis ko sa target board hanggang mapuno ito ng blade.
Umupo si William sa tabi ko at hindi nagsalita. Good...alam nya ang makakbuti sa kanya.
Huminga ako ng malalim para kalamhin ko ang sarili ko bago ko binuhay ang computer at ipakita sa kanila ang progress ng investigation ko.

"I think I am too stressed to talk. I will let Xykie explain to you." I said to no one in particular. Tinawagan ko si Xykie sa video call.
"Ate Jack, my God. Are you okay?" Bungad ni Xykie. Hindi napansin na meron akong ibang kasama.
"Why you didn't kill that bastard? Kuya Gab will not like this. Kiro is hunting Theo now." Tuloy-tuloy na litanya ni Xykie.
"Xyk...stop. Let's talk about it some other time. I want you to discuss with them the progress of our investigation." I said.
Doon pa lang napatingin si Xykie kay William at Henry. Natulala si Xykie at hindi nakapagsalita.
"Xykie..." Tawag ko sa kanya.
"She's the one who will explain to us what is happening? She is just a kid." May kayabangang sabi ni Henry. Doon nag-iba ang mukha ni Xykie. From being starstruck to being annoyed.
"I am not a ked. You are so road." Nayayamot na sagot ni Xykie. I rolled my eyes.
"What?" Naguguluhang tanong ni Henry.
"I am not a kid. You are so rude to assume that." Xykie replied.

"Xykie, please start," William said to her.
"Theo has been addicted to gambling. As a matter of fact, there are loan sharks from Germany and France that are looking for him." Xykie said.
"Where did you get that information?" Tanong ni Henry.
"It's none of your concern." Masungit na sagot ni Xykie. "There are also reports of abuse and rape cases that were filed to Theo but the cases were dismissed before they went to courts." Pagpapatuloy ni Xykie. Binukas niya ang mga case reports sa monitor namin para mabasa ni William at Henry.
"All of the victims are women. And they are either missing or dead now." Xykie added.

Napasandal sa sofa si William.
"I found out Ate Jack that Lucas and Theo have different mothers," Xykie said addressing me.
"Yes, there are half brothers." Sagot ni William.
"And according to report, Theo was born prematurely. But... I dig further and I saw that Theo's mom has an affair before she married Duke Stanford. I haven't dig any further than that. I will let you know if I have updates." She said to me. I nodded at her.

"And of course our porn star in the making, Lady Charlotte." Xykie smiled at William. I snorted at him when he has the guts to blush.
"It is confirmed that she is blackmailing Bishop George." Xykie played a voice conversation between Charlotte and Bishop. She is asking for Bishop to transfer money to another account or his love child will be revealed.

"Have you confirm the account yet?" Tanong ko kay Xykie.
"I am waiting for their move. I have my eyes on them and their accounts." She replied.
"There is no sign of crown... I have a theory, though I need time to prove it. I will let you know if I have evidence." Sabi ni Xykie sa akin. She completely ignoring Henry.

"Thanks, Xykie. I will talk to you tomorrow. Take some rest. Let other shadows monitor us while you are sleeping." Sabi ko sa kanya.
"Ingat ka Ate Jack. Bye William."  Paalam niya. Our video call ended.

"I can't believe Theo can harm people like that. He doesn't look like he is capable to do such things." William said.
"Looks can be deceiving. Kung sino pa ang taong hindi mo akalain na kaya kang saktan, siya pa ang mananakit sayo." I said. I stood up and leave the secret room.

William looked like I punch him in his face.

————————
A/N
May hugot si Jack...