Chapter 27- Council Meeting

William

A council meeting is being held right now because apparently, our new Princess has started a new trend that my conservative Royal Household cannot stomach. Many girls are now asking to study martial arts instead of stitching. Because the Princess can kick some ass.

Ako, si Lucas at si Henry, kanina pa kami natatawa sa mga sinasabi ng bawat head ng elite families ng Cordonia.
"Our Princess is not a peasant. She is a soldier." Sagot ni Henry sa pangatlong pagkakataon.
"It is not wise to have a commoner Princess, Your Highness." Commented ng tatay ni Charlotte.
"And who do you think is more suitable to be the Princess?" I challenging asked him. Nakakulong si Charlotte ngayon dahil sa ginawa nila ni Theo.
"Ah...ah...A Lady from our country." He replied.
"Did you forget that my mother is a commoner too? And I was my father's bastard before he married my mother." Madiin na sagot ko sa kanila.

"Your Highness, that is not what we are trying to say." Sabi ni Lord Shelton. Isa sa may pinakamalaking lupa ng agriculture.
"Speak your point...You are wasting our time." I replied.
"It is wise to try our Princess with her knowledge." Suggestion ng isa.
"Our language is French. I heard from your servants that the Princess can not speak French fluently." Sabi pa ng isa.

"Why not you tell it to Princess Jacqueline yourself?" Nakangising tanong ni Lucas.
Nagkatingin sila sa isa't-isa.
"I will give you the honour to tell it to herself that the Elite Families of Cordonia wanted to trial her intellect," I said to them.
"Well, the Princess is a sharpshooter." Bored na bored na kwento ni Henry.
"Do not talk to her with guns around." Dagdag pa niya.

Pinagpawisan ang mga matapobreng mayayaman.

"And she fought with Theo using swords so do not talk to her with swords and knives around too." Dagdag pa ni Lucas.
"She beats me on sword sparring," I said dryly. I am amused to see the fear in their eyes.
"Really?" Amuse na tanong ni Lucas. Tumango ako.

Bored na tumingin kami ni Lucas sa mga hypocrites ng Royal Court.
"Well, who would like to talk to her?" Tanong ko ulit. Walang sumagot sa kanila. Nagbaba silang lahat ng tingin.
"Your Highness, it is better if you could talk to Princess to this trial." Sabi ni Lord Shelton.
Hmmpppp... Cowards hypocrites.
"I like the Princess just the way she is. Not boring like those women who knew nothing but to stitch." I replied smiling at them. Lalong lumaylay ang mga ulo nila.
"Well, if nobody wanted to talk to Princess Jacqueline, ask your new Bishop instead. But if she asks a duel in return, just remember that we warned you all." Gusto kong tumawa dahil takot na takot ang mga ito kay Jacqueline.

"If you'll excuse me. I need to... ummm upskill my archery because I beat the Princess before in archery and I am competitive enough to repeat it." Tumayo ako at sinundan ni Henry at Lucas palabas ng meeting room.

"Tell me they are not fucking serious." Galit na tanong ko kay Henry na kasunod si Lucas na pumasok sa library.
"I think they are," Lucas replied chuckling. How my cousin change overnight is beyond me.
"We need Jacqueline to be here." Natingin ako kay Henry.
"Oh for fuck sake... I will not go after her." Henry said scowling.

"I can't go," I said.
"Why the hell not?" Lucas asked.
"I need to step back from her." I simply replied. I don't want to elaborate on it to them.
"Jesus...Are your still dork like before? Don't tell me you are too shy to even talk to her. She will be your wife." Sabi ni Lucas. Tatawa-tawa si Henry.
"I am not dork nor shy. Jacqueline always resists when you push her." I replied.
Henry snorted. "He is chicken shit when it comes to Jackie." Sabi nito.
Tumawa sila ni Lucas.
"Okay, I will go to China to fetch her for you." Lucas waved his hand. "Do Chinese speak English?"
"Fucking hell, she's from the Philippines, not China," I replied frustratingly.
"Oh?! Then Henry should come with me. Lot's of sun, Henry." Umiling si Henry sa sinabi ni Lucas.
"He is afraid to see Xykie," I said.
"I'm not." Sagot ni Henry.
"Yes, you are. She's not even talking to you." I joked because clearly, Xykie touches Henry's bad nerve every time they talk.
"Fine, I'll go. Lucas might need someone who will bring his corpse here in Cordonia. I swear I will not interfere should Jackie skin you alive." Inis na inis na sagot ni Henry.
"Look for Xykie, she will help you," I told Lucas and laugh when Henry's face darken.

The kid got into his nerve.