19. Enter The PARK

"Let the game begins!"

The first match is between the prince of Attantuya, Prince Park, versus Ming.

As the the bell rang, signalling the match is officially begins, Ming immediately transforms into his full werewolf form.

He immediately pounce on prince park. But prince park easily dodge him before trying to punch his face. Ming, throughout his training with P'Kit, has become so much faster in his speed and reflect. Because of that he manage to dodge the attack.

Ming once again tries to attack Park, and this time it is a success. Ming bites down on Park's left shoulder, but he immediately releases him. It makes everyone wonders. That could be a final blow and end this fight right there immediately. When we look carefully at Park's shoulder where Ming has bitten, the area is covered by diamond.

"So that's your core, huh. A diamond core." Ming barks. Park then proceed to cover his entire body with diamond.

"Let us see mut, what is stronger? Your teeth and claws or my diamond?" Park taunts Ming and sadly, Ming takes the bait

"Let us see mut, what is stronger? Your teeth and claws or my diamond?" Park taunts Ming and sadly, Ming takes the bait. He immediately tries to bite Park, but Park cover himself using his left hand, making Ming bites down on his hand. Looking at Park's smile, you know he intentionally did that.

"Now I got you mut." Park mocks Ming. He then send Ming flying with a hard as diamond punch right on Ming's face. Ming is still not giving up, stands back after that hard hit. But suddenly, a white flag is thrown into the middle of the duel arena.

"He surrender! So please stop this match immediately!" That is P'Kit. He quickly jump from the spectator podium to Ming's side. Ming tries to protest, saying that he can still fight, but with one look from P'Kit, he surrenders.

"First lesson that I told you, know where you stand. If you cannot defeat him, run. Your life is the most important." P'Kit is supporting Ming to walk. "Furthermore, I can't stand watching you got beat up anymore." P'Kit mumbles.

The next battle starts soon after that. This time between a masked guy named Mr. BTL, agaist Commander Korn. Hearing the announcer mentions Mr. BTL, it makes me want to eat a BTL sandwich.