12. Wolf In Sheep's Clothing

Phana POV.

"What are you doing here Phana?"The King asks me

"Advisor Suthee said that you called for me, my king." I start to feel something is wrong.

"I did call for the other Wayo's personal guards, but I never call for you. And where is my son?!" The King starts to feel agitated.

Shit! Then it dawns on me. The reason why the Goa Kingdom' army can past our army in the forest and the royal capital border. They have an insider man! And the only one who capable to pull something this big is him. His the one who layout the strategies, so he is the only person who knows the loophole of the strategies. He knows the exact time when the army will change shift, so they can slip past through us at the perfect time.

I don't care about anything anymore. I need to save my prince and to do that I have to use my core. In an instant, a black aura surrounds me, and the next instant, I already vanish from the royal chamber. (a/n: you can imagine like what happen in harry potter)

King Panitchayasawad POV.

What did I just saw? One moment he was here with us, another moment he vanished like he never was there in a first place. And what is thus black aura? I see everyone is bewildered by what Phana just showed us. But his two friends are looking a bit nervous.

"What was just happen N'Beam, N'Kit??" I ask them with a stern voice, demanding an answer. They immediately bow to me.

"Sorry, my King. It is not our place to tell you. I believe, after this chaos ends, he will tell you about his core himself." Beam says.

"But rest assure my King. There is always a reason behind what he did. For him to use his core's power just now means something bad might happens to Prince Wayo, since nothing else matter to him more than his prince." Kit adds.

Then suddenly, N'Phana reappears in the chamber.

Phana POV.

I am now in Prince Wayo's chamber. I try to look for my prince, but I can't find him anywhere. So does Advisor Suthee. Damn it! My suspicion is right. Advisor Suthee is the inside man! I am not gonna let him live if I meet him! Argh!! I punch the wall and make a hole in it. I need to report this to the King first.

As I reappear in the meeting chamber, I see everyone is shocked. But I don't have time to explain right now.

"My King, I truly apologize. You gave one job but I can't even do that properly." I kneel on one knee, my head is down, and I'm crying. I scared that something will happen to Prince Wayo. I scared I will not be able to meet him again.

"What happen Phana?!"

"They got Prince Wayo, my King." And I cry harder. Kit and Beam try to soothe me but to no avail.

"How can you let that happen, Phana?!" Now the King is in full rage.

"Advisor Suthee, he is an inside man." After I say it, silence engulfs the chamber.

"Now everything makes sense. How the Goa Kingdom's army can get past us so easily, is because the one who arranges the plan is the one who gives it away." Elder Nate says, biting her finger.

"FIND MY SON AS SOON AS POSSIBLE PHANA!"

"I will my king. I won't come back unless I have retrieves him." I say adamantly.

"Take us with You Phana." Beam says and Kit agrees.

"We will go too." Now P'Forth and Ming want to follow too.