11. 10 years ago

Phana POV

"Ok. As you know, me, Phana Kongthanin, an alpha. This is Beam Barame, a beta. And this is Kit Inthochar, an omega. 24 years old. We are orphans. Our parents died in the same incident as P'Forth parents 10 years ago. Since then, we always got each others' back. We actually already meet with Prince Wayo 10 years ago." P'Forth, Ming, and Prince Wayo look at me expectantly. I just smile looking at the prince.

"When? Why don't I remember you P'Phana?" 

"You know, 10 years ago, after we manage to chase the Goa Kingdom's army out of our country, the palace set up refuges center, for everyone that lost their home. My, Beam, and Kit were a part of the refuges. I was badly injured at that time, so maybe that's why you don't really remember me."

"He was badly injured that he looked ugly at that time. Right Ai'Kitty?" Beam tries to tease me.

"Definitely. But, my prince, he was injured because he was protecting us. Our parents trust him to protect us two while six of them tried to slow down the advance of the Goa Kingdom's army. There was two or three Goa Kingdom's army that managed to reach us, but Pha manage killed them even though it was a struggle." Kit says, reminiscing the old experience.

"Thanks, Pha. What you did for us back then, there is nothing we can do to repay you back. We are really thankful for you." Beam says and both of them bro-hug me. 

"So at the camp, I was placed in the infirmary. With bandages all over me. Even on my face. I almost thought they are going to mummify me." I laugh. "But then, you came. visiting the camp with the King. You went straight to the infirmary and try your best to heal everyone in there. And I am one of them. But somehow, you stayed longer with me. While you were healing me, you kept talking sweet nothings to me, trying to soothe me. And that's the time I fall for you." I say looking at him longingly.

"Sorry, what did you said P'Phana?" Prince Wayo keeps blinking his eyes, cannot believe what he has heard. That's when I realize what I just said. 

"err... er... I said that's the time I promise myself that I'm never let anything bad falls on you. Yeah, yeah. That was what I said." I try to cover my mistake.

"Oh, really. Don't make me understand you P'Phana. I almost thought you love me." Prince Wayo shakes his head.

Wayo POV.

When I heard P'Phana said that he already falls for me since 10 years ago, I feel my heart skips a beat. But When he denied it, I feel like my he just crushed my heart. What is this feeling?

"It's late, we should get inside now. Get ready for dinner. I am super hungry right now." P'Beam says.

Phana POV

Shit! I can't still believe that I told him I like him. Luckily he believes me when I lied. If not it is going to be a disaster. Thank god I didn't tell him he is my mate. Yeah, you heard it right. Prince Wayo is my mate. It is not that I know it since 10 years ago. I know about with when we rescue him from the dark alley last time. The King already know about this. When he asked me for a reassurance that I will never jump Prince Wayo, I told him everything. Luckily, he accepted me. You must be wondering why I don't want to tell the prince, right? It is easy. I want him to love me and accept me as who I am.

Right now, I'm in Prince Wayo' chamber. Watching him sleeping. He really looks like an angel when he is sleeping.

Suddenly I hear a really loud explosion. So loud that even Prince Wayo is awakened from his sleep. I look out of the window and see that the Goa Kingdom's army is attacking the outskirt of the royal capital. Suddenly, there are a few more explosions. This time they are inside of the royal capital. Shit! How can they get past all of our army in the forest and at the perimeter of the royal capital?

"What's wrong P'Phana? What were those explosions just now?" Prince Wayo sound so concern right now.

"An attack, my prince. It looks like The Goa Kindom already makes their move. You better get ready, my prince. Never get out of my sight."Prince Wayo nods.

As Prince Wayo change his clothes to something more appropriate, we hear a knock at the door. When I open it, there stands Advisor Suthee.

"N'Phana, the King request you to meet him right now!" 

"Wait, I'll get Prince Wayo." Before I turn to call for Prince Wayo, he stops me.

"Don't need to, N'Phana. I'm here and I think he is safer in his chamber right now." Trusting him, I immediate rush to the royal chamber.

When I arrived at the royal chamber, I see the commanders and vice-commander,  Elder Nate, and the other four Prince Wayo's personal bodyguards. As I make my way towards them, they start to notice me and looking at me intently.