Gino

Chloe’s Pov

I walked over to Zac, and Lucas trying to comfort a distraught Gino, with Mackenzie by my side.

“How are you doing Gino?” I asked sympathetically, 

“Alright, I just can’t believe she would do that I thought she was the one.” He replied looking up at me so it showed his be red blotchy eyes from when he had been crying. 

“I know she's just being a jerk, she doesn’t know what she’s missing out on, I know plenty of girls that would fall for you!” I tried to explain.

“Really? Like who? Maddie was the only person, all the other girls only like me for my looks!” Gino retaliated.

“Don’t be too sure about that, I know an amazing girl who really likes you for who you are!” I said, gesturing over to Nia talking in the corner with Kendall and Kalani.

“Nia? Does she like me? But she’s so nice and pretty and kind, why would she like me?” he questioned.

“Well she does, now go and get her!” And with that I gave him a push towards where Nia was.

“That was really nice of you Chlo,” Zac said.

“Thanks!” I replied. He looked as though he was about to say something else when we were interrupted by our Mum’s walking through the door, with our bags, “Girls and boys we are going on the bus!”