Gossip

Paige’s Pov

As soon as we enter the den, Chloe and I race over to the corner where no one is sitting so we can catch up!! While Brooke goes off to see the Senior Company. Chloe starts by telling me that she misses me, but we are soon interrupted when Maddie starts walking our way.

“Maddie!!!” I squeal in delight and I jump up to give her a hug, but her hand stops me.

“Save it loser!” she replies looking at me and then turns to face Chloe.

“Just because this weirdo and her grumpy sister are back, don’t think that anything has changed, even with everything that went on at the competition your still fat and ugly!” and with that she marched out of the den with her head held high.

“What just happened Chlo-bird? I am not a weirdo or a loser, Brooke’s not grumpy and you are definitely not fat or ugly? Chlo? What was she talking about?” I questioned Chloe.

“Well…… It all started after you guys got kicked out of the ALDC……….” she told me everything, and by the time she finished we were both in tears, I was filled with rage and anger.

“Why that little… “ I started but Chloe interrupted me.

“Paigey-mac calm down your here now, and Maddie has no friends now so everything will be fine just ignore her!” she explained.

“Oh, ok thats good, so tell me, what other goss is there! What have I missed?” I question.