Meetings

"Any contractions?" Michael asked. he's getting so jumpy about me going into labor.

"Michael stop, shell be here soon." I groaned annoyed.

" Sorry..." he said pacing the room.

"Babe what are you doing?"i asked confused.

" I just nervous." he responded.

" About???"

" Nothing, I just want the baby to get here so we can....." he trailed off.

" We can what?" I asked curious .

" Nothing. never mind, we'll talked about it later." he replied.

" No! I'm so damn tired of you keeping secrets ! tell me!" I demanded.

" Fine, * sigh* once the baby is born we all are flying out of the country for a while." he confessed .

"Wait, what? flying out of the states? why?!" I shouted .

" I told you ill tell you once the baby is born. I've got it under control ." he said walking out of the room .

"What the hell is going on?!" I yelled thinking out loud.

Beep beep. my phone goes off .

Michael: going to a meeting, be back later.
Love you.

I threw my phone in the bed giving up.

MICHAELS POV********

I walked down the hallway of my studio and into my office there. I sat there impatiently. it's been a good 9 years since what happen with that deal. I have no clue why he's targeting me again.

Beep " Mr. jackson there's a gentlemen here to see you." my assistant said.

" Send him in." I replied. I sat there nervously waiting for him to enter.

*knock*

"Come in." I said. the door opened,there stood the man who messed up a lot of shit.

"Well well, looks like Mikey made something of himself. loaded with money, cute little family * picking up the picture of amber, the kids and I on my desk,* damn she's still good looking."

" Cut the shit Zuko! what the hell do you want?" I said getting mad.

"Ohh is little Mikey getting mad?"

" Well you have someone take millions of dollars from you, make you go broke. see how pissed you get!" I shouted.

" I have, don't you remember? you took my whole supply of drugs and killed half my men." he said in a serious tone.

" You owed me! then you kidnapped Amber. your men dying was your own damn fault." I said leaning back in my chair.

"Now what do you want?" I asked

" I have a job opportunity for you. I have this big deal that needs to get across to mexico-"

"Stop, I don't deal any more. I drop the gang life a Long time ago."

" That's a shame. I thought you'd say that. I'm going to give you time to think it over. your family might be in danger if you give me the wrong answer." he threatened.

" You wouldn't dare." I said angrily

" Well I already took one of your members down, don't test me." he smirked. I raised my eyes brows wait to hear how he did.

" Oh when was it, 3 years ago we did that drive by?" he said with a evil smile. I stood up quick! " you killed Levi?!" I shouted.

" Wow took you that long to catch on?" He smirk.

" You mother fucker!" I screamed " get the fuck out!"

" here's my number, think it over," he said throwing a number on the table then walking out. my blood boiled, so bad I wanted to beat the shit out of him but I never I couldn't, it would cause more problems. I've got get us some where safe.

I walked in my house calling all staff in.

" I want the whole house on lock down. no one comes in or leaves. " I said in a serious tone. they all nodded.

" At night, I want a body guard at each bedroom door. and guarding the out side. no one is to leave their spot." I ordered.

" Michael, what's going on?" amber asked waddling down the steps.

" Baby, your on bed rest. what are you doing up?" I asked walking up to her.

" Michael your scaring me. what's going on?"

" Don't worry baby, I'm taking care of everything." I said. she flenched grabbing oh to her stomach.

" Are you okay?" I asked worried.

" Yeah my contractions kicked in a hour or 2 ago. but my water hasn't broke yet." he said taking a deep breath.

" Are you serious?" I smiled.
She nodded.

A hour passed, we had all of our stuff for the baby down stairs and ready.

" Im going to call Jay and Jennifer, and see if they'll watch the kids when we go to the hospital ." amber said.

" No they're coming with us. "I said taking her phone .

" What the fuck!" she yelled.

" We're leaving right after your released from the hospital. " I replied walking away

" Michael!" she yelled.

I Kept walking, didn't wanna argue.

"My water broke!"