IV

Neither Lance, Hunk, Pidge or Keith could prepare themselves for what happened next.

It was 3:21.

Hunk and Lance were running to meet Pidge and Keith. Lance didn't know who he was meeting.

Pidge didn't know who they were meeting.

And Keith most definitely had no clue about the situation.

Especially since Hunk and Lance walked on him kissing some guy in the middle of a milkshake bar.

Pidge was the first to notice. Their face went pale when they saw that Hunk brought a friend. And that 'friend' was Lance.

Lotor stopped kissing Keith and turned around to greet his customers. "Good afternoon. Welcome to Ka-"
"Shut up."

Keith recognized the voice too well. He turned his face and he had wanted nothing more than to run away.

"Hunk? Why didn't you say? . ." Pidge mumbled.

"Lance. I-"
"Nice boyfriend, Keith."
"That's not it, Lance."

Lotor smiled to Lance. "My name's Lotor. Keith said he didn't have a boyfriend so I made the move. Sorry, if I knew he had a boyf-"
"Ex boyfriend." Lance muttered.

Lotor sighed in understanding. "I asked him to kiss me. I thought he was quite good looking."

Lance left the milkshake bar, leaving Hunk, Keith and Lotor confused. However, Pidge sat in silence, knowing exactly why he came back.

Even if the others didn't know.

Not even Lance, himself.