VII

Lance stood there staring at Keith. "What was that for?" He eventually mumbled.

Keith's heart shattered into millions of pieces. "Didn't you hear me? I said that I never stopped loving you."

Lance silently walked away and locked himself in the bathroom. He took out his phone and began reading old messages with Keith.

After what felt like an eternity Lance stood up, unlocked the bathroom door and walked towards a crying Keith.

"Tell me about your parents." Lance said whilst shaking. Keith released a frustrated sigh. "Why do you want to know?"

He showed Keith the message. "If I tell you you'll probably walk away, Lance."
"Why would you say that?"
"Because you've already done it twice."

Both boys were crying, angry at themselves for letting their emotions get the better of them. "I won't, Keith. I came back for you."

Keith tapped on the sofa. "You know my dad left. I still don't know the full story, but this was when i was eight. My mum disappeared too, around the same time. Apparently she was part of some secret space mission and she had no choice to leave."

Lance finally sat down. "She didn't know dad went missing until I told her the day I came out. She said it was all my fault he went missing and that I could never be in a relationship because I cause too much trouble."

Keith's voice began to crack, showing just how much the topic still affected him. "They were never bad parents. They just had all the wrong things as their priorities."

He didn't go into as much detail about his family as Lance had hoped for, but it was enough for him to piece the pieces together. Keith was reluctant to talk about his family.

"Pidge told me about what happened between the two of you. I know I shouldn't have asked, but I really wanted to know." Lance's eyes widened.

"Can we not talk about that, Keith? I don't need more people finding out about it." The two sat in silence until Lance put Queer Eye on.

"Oh my goodness. I love this show!" Keith exclaimed. "Me too! Did you see the one with the firefighters?" Lance continued.

Their faces both lit up. "I did! Karamo kept calling that one guy Superman."
"Oh, yeah!"

They continued to watch the series together in silence. Lance began thinking about how he went through all the effort to leave Cuba for him to be able to be with Keith.

Keith began thinking about how their relationship began.

After three and a half episodes Lance got a phone call from Hunk. "Hey, Keith? Hunk says he's going to pick me up in about twenty minutes."

Keith released a small sigh. "It was nice seeing you again." he finally spoke. "You too, Keith. I really missed you."

Lmao idek what this chapter is oops

Give me story ideas

did yall see the video i attached?

'ADAM'

Wonk ;)))))