Chapter 38

Thapki looked at wat Bihaan was holding and it was a Gold chain with a beautiful heart shaped locket. In the centre of the heart, there was a beautiful model of Taj Mahal. Thapki instantly fell in love with this beautiful gift.

Bihaan: "If u allow then I would like to put this on u myself"

Thapki nodded. Bihaan adjusted himself at Thapki's back and took the chain from the box. He put the box aside and moved Thapki's long hair to her front, making her back visible. Her flawless skin mesmerised him and his eyes did not miss that small mole on her back near her neck.

He carefully put the chain around her neck and hooked it. Thapki who was under the influence of the current happenings, touched the small heart locket with her hand. She did not take it as a gold heart with Taj but for her it was Bihaan's heart which was now very much next to her own. His love for her brought tears in her eyes. Before she could even control her emotions and thank him for the gift, she felt Bihaan's lips touch her bare skin of her neck. The warmth of his lips and the memory of the scene from the movie, brought shivers to her body. Bihaan arms held her from the back, hugging her tightly and his hands rested on her belly. This much closeness made her lips skip a sound. Bihaan instantly loosened his grip on her.

Bihaan: "I am so sorry Thapki. Did I hurt u? I am so stupid..."

He noticed tears in her eyes and attributed it to her pain.

Bihaan: "Oh God Thapki... I am so sorry. Show me ur wound... Let me c how hurt u r"

Thapki realised that it was her wound that Bihaan was worried abt so she decided to clear his misunderstanding.

Thapki: "No Bihaan no... Stop worrying.. I am not hurt"

Bihaan who was abt to lift her shirt to examine her wound looked at her with thinking eyes.

Bihaan: "Then y that hissing sound and then these tears?"

Thapki: "These tears r of happiness. Happiness that my luck bought me to u, happiness that u care for me so much, happiness that despite all odds u r still with me, happiness that u forgive all my stupidities and still do so much for me"

Bihaan took Thapki's face in his hands and wiped off her tears.

Bihaan: "I don't want u to cry ever. Not even when u r happy. Now stop crying okay"

Thapki: "I am not crying... The tears r flowing down my face on their own"Bihaan smiled at Thapki's innocence and this time very carefully hugged her. His hug was well responded by Thapki hugging him back. But the strange shiver in her body did not go unnoticed by him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thapki had just returned home after her check up with the doctor. The doctor has instructed her to walk and do normal work. Her wound was healing fast and she was recovering at a fast speed.

After sitting with family in the lounge, Thapki finally decided to take some rest so she walked up to her room. On her way to her room, she saw Shradha and Kiran discussing sthg very seriously.

Shradha: "Its okay Kiran... I know u r new to all this business stuff. U just made a mistake. U need not to worry. U just need to go and tell this to Bau ji..."