Chapter 64

Thapki was sitting on the bed looking at Bihaan.

Thapki: "Would you now please let me help you?"

Bihaan: "No means no Thapki. U need to rest. I can handle it"

Thapki: "R u sure abt ur decision?"

Bihaan: "Is it my decision?"

Thapki (not looking into his eyes): "U must rethink Bihaan. How will we survive without our loved ones?"

Bihaan stopped his work and came and sat next to Thapki. He looked her in the eyes and saw worry. He held her hand in his and gave it a squeeze before speaking.

Bihaan: "Trust me Thapki it is for the gud of everyone. I am not doing anybody any gud by staying here. Its better that we leave. Also its wat Maa wants"

His voice choked a lil on the last few words. Thapki saw the tears appearing in his eyes which made her heart cry.

Thapki: "Maa is hurt coz of Shradha's baby. She did not mean wat she said. Ur leaving this house will not solve anything"

Bihaan: "I am not doing this for Maa only but for the sake of u and our child. I don't want u to suffer any more. Its not gud for ur health"

Thapki: "I am fine Bihaan. Stop worrying abt me"

Bihaan: "No u r not fine. Look at ur face. U look so weak and pale. And I saw that horrified look on ur face when Maa asked me to leave PN"

Thapki: "Bihaan but....."

Bihaan: "No ifs and buts. Btw have u eaten anything? I don't think so. Wait let me bring u milk and fruit"

Thapki tried to stop him but he did not listen and left in haste. Thapki knew he was avoiding the topic. She needed to talk to him... needed to relax him but how? Thapki looked at the bags in which Bihaan was packing their stuff. Everything was lying here n there. It seemed as if he had been packing and unpacking and repacking indicating his mind was not working properly. She got up, took a dress out and went into the washroom. She needed to change to visit her doctor for routine checkup.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Bau Ji entered his room looking super angry. He noticed Vasu sitting on their bed. Her face was expressionless.

Bau Ji: "Wat did u say to Bihan?"

Vasu looked at Bau Ji with blank eyes and if she did not recognise him. She kept looking at him but did not reply.

Bau Ji: "Y r u doing this Vasu? Y r u trying to break this family? Y u asked Bihaan to leave this place?"

This time Vasu reacted with so much anger in her voice.

Vasu: "Bihaan, Bihaan, Bihaan.... Y Bihaan is this important for this house? Y can't he go away? Leaving us all alone. Nthg has ever been gud since his entry in the house. He is here to destroy us just like his mother did. He needs to go, for his own gud"

Bau Ji: "Stop blaming him for everything. Stop hating him. Stop ruining his life"

Vasu: "Did I ruin his life? He is the one who has ruined everything. He stole my happiness... my Dhruv's happiness"

Bau Ji: "Tell me one bad thing he has done to u?"

Vasu: "I can name many but for now he has killed my grand son"

Bau Ji (hurt): "Don't blame him for that. He did not do that. It was God's will and if u want to blame any one then blame Sheena whom u brought here urself"