Moving Forward

One Month Later

Akashi thought POV

It's been a month since that fight between Aomine, father, Tetsuya, Kise, and I. After the two came back to the mansion. Father acted friendly towords Kise so that way Tetsuya would talk to him.

Sadly Tetsuya knew that father was acting.

But that wasn't all that happen. Tetsuya had gotten a new dog. I  We both agree that he could keep that dog. After all the dog could end up helping him. The dog could be trian for when Tetsuya has his randomly blackouts.

Plus I felt quilty for had happen the day before.

Tetsuya beem going over to his house a lot while Kise has been over a lot as well. I started to realize that father was talking to Kise a lot more. I have nl idea what or how it happen. But the two are getting along just fine now.

That's a no to me!

How dear father talk about how Tetsuya would married Aomine but no! It looks like he's going for Tetsuya being with Kise. As his older brother, I won't let that happen!

Yet I can't do anything since we do play basketball together. Which we already had two games, which we won easily. Yet Tetsuya missed them which isn't like him but then agaon he's in basketball.

Father makes sure he see the doctor before playing a game.

I wonder if Kise should know of Tetsuya illness. Lately I been wanting to tell him. I knew very well that my little brother didn't tell him. Which Kise does have the right to know.

Then again I might be trying to use this to break them up.

Tetsuya been opening up to father and I again but he refuce to speak to Aomine still. I mean come on its been a month! He shouldn't be that angry towords him.

I just wish my brother will see the right path to take.

Kuroko POV

"Hey Kagami,"

"Yeah?"

"Why won't you take number two for a walk?"

"I already told you-"

"That you're scare of dog." I couldn't help but laugh.

"Shut up! I can't believe that our team is okay with number two being our mascot!"

"Everyone loves him but you…"

"Don't you dare do it!"

"Do what?" I started to give him the puppy eyes.

"Danm it! Don't use those eyes! You look just like him!"

"No, I look like myself. Thank you very much Tiger."

"Don't call me that!"

"Tiger,"

"Whatever,"

Times like this makes me happy. Kagami-Kun is my first and only best friend that I made at school. He's a lot like Aomine-Kun. We're super close but he has a crush on someone whole I have Kise-Kun.

My brother Sei-Kun game is coming up with I'm going to surprised him. I been missing his game while coming up with the best gift ever!

Yes I'm trying to win my brother over.

Who wouldn't when your older brother hates your own lover?

Then again I'll do anything to win.

Just like Sei-Kun.