4.

The boys are playing the game with Luke right now. Luke had 3 shots already while the others had 0. "Okay, Calum," Ashton says, "how many girls have you slept with?" Calum laughs, "6." "Luke," Calum says, "name all your bed partners. Full name." "Arzaylea Rodriguez," Luke says. "And?" Ashton asks. "Michael Clifford," the blonde boy mumps. "Oh my god, he fucked a boy," Calum says and he laughs. Ashton chuckled. "He's my best friend..." Luke says, "we got drunk and well..." Ashton starts to laugh even harder.

"Okay," Luke says kind of ashamed, "Ashton. Would you fuck a boy?" His eyes get big, "oh hell no! Do you think I'm gay?! Ew! No! Gross!" "He likes the V too much," Calum laughs. Ashton chuckles, "true." He thinks about a new question, "I am going to ask you another question Luke: top or bottom?" Luke takes a shot.

"How can it that you guys haven't taken one all?" Luke says after a while when he's pretty drunk. "You don't answer the questions. We do," Ash says and giggles. "Don't you guys have anything you wouldn't tell anyone?" "Nope," they both say. Luke sighs and gets up, "well I am done with this game. Bye." "Bye Lucas," Ashton grins. The blonde boy walks away. "He is so fucking wasted," Calum says. "I know," Ashton says and he takes the last shot they have.

"Let's hope he does something stupid," Ashton chuckles. "I think he will." Ashton looks at her brown-eyed friend, "who would have thought he fucked a boy?" "I kind of saw him as someone who would have done it though," Calum shrugs his shoulder. "Maybe just a little." Ashton gets up to check in on Luke. He better keeps an eye on him so he can laugh when he does something stupid.

Sadly half an hour later he still didn't do anything stupid. "Hey mate," Ashton says walking over to Luke with more alcohol. "What do you want, Ashton?" Luke says. Ashton gives Luke a drink, "you seem lonely." Luke gives the drink a questionable look. "Don't worry, it's totally fine. See," he takes a sip of both drinks and then reaches one to Luke again. The boys accept the drink, "since when do you want to talk to me?" "Since you're at MY party." "You haven't even talked to all of the people around here," the other boy mumps. "I know most of them. Most of the girls are sluts, so if you wanna fuck. Go to them. The boys are chill, most of them at least," he takes a sip of his drink and looks around.

"I'll pass on the sluts," Luke says and he takes a sip of his drink. "There are gays too," he looks around looking for them, "they're near the bar. Most of them have cocktails." "I still pass." "Aw is little Lukey to pussy to fuck?" "No," the boy rolls his eyes, "I just don't put my dick in everything I can." Ashton gasps, "I am not like that!" "You are." "No, I'm not, fucking idiot." Ashton walks away angry.

He walks over to a spot alone and sits down. He looks at everyone who's there. He doesn't even know most of these people even though he thought he did. With a sigh, he looks around.

Hours pass by fast and the party stops around 3 am. Everyone leaves except Calum and, of course, Ashton and Luke. The 3 boys went to bed right away. Calum slept in the 2nd guestroom since Luke was using the 1st one.

The next morning Ashton woke up with a small hangover. Luke had a big hangover. Calum didn't have a hangover at all. Ashton made his way into the kitchen and his chef made him breakfast already. He took it and went over to Calum's room. He was playing with his phone. "Hey," Ashton says and he sits down next to his friend. "Oh hey. Do you have a hangover?" "Just a small one, you?" "Not at all," Calum chuckled and laid down his phone. "If you want food you can just go to the kitchen you know?" "I know. I am not hungry though." Ashton nodded and just started to eat next to his friend.

"Oh my god, eat somewhere else," he said. "No," Ashton looks at his best friend while chewing with his mount open. "Ew, that's just disgusting." Ashton laughs and stops. "Get out. I don't want to see your ugly face when I just woke up," Calum pushes him off the bed. Ashton giggles, "I am beautiful. I know. Bye Hood. Have fun in MY house." He got up and left the room. He ate his breakfast on his way back to the kitchen and puts the empty plate in the counter. The boy with the big hangover walked into the kitchen and locked eyes with Ashton for a few seconds before grabbing a glass and drinking some water.

"Someone has a hangover," the hazel-eyed boy says. Luke groans before drinking more water. Ashton laughs before leaving the kitchen. He checks his phone and everyone was talking about the party last night.

-
-
-
What do you'll think of this story so far?

Do you want a Cake story after this one?