19.

The Pride was coming to an end but the 2 boys were still partying. This experience really made Ashton more confident about his sexuality and even his love for Luke. He kissed Luke in public multiple times. Maybe he is even fine with the next step. But he was too scared to ask the blonde boy.

But the blonde boy was him a step ahead. His plan was that if things went well, he was going to ask him to be his boyfriend. And things did. But he is nervous, of course he is. Who isn't nervous before asking someone out?

The song what was placing came to an end and the DJ said the next song was going to play was the last song. Luke really needed to hurry now... He sighed, not now. After this. For sure.

"Something wrong?" Ashton askes with a frown. He notices the others boy's nerves.
"N-no," Luke says and he smiles a little.
Ash frowns and just but brushes it off because he wants to move on with dancing. And he is a little drunk, just a little. He'll still remember everything from now on.

After the song Luke intertwines his hand with Ashton's because they need to leave since the party is over. They walk away and see a gay couple wearing couple shirts saying I am 'I am Pride of my boyfriend' and a rainbow heart. Luke smiles, "aw look at those matching shirts."
Ashton smiles, "that's so adorable and cute."

Luke think its a good moment to ask him so he asks, "what if what would be us?"
Ashton frowns, "what do you mean?" Luke gets even more nervous and opens his mouth to speak but he can't.
"Luke?" Ashton asks.
"Will you be my Pride and be my boyfriend?" Luke asks and bites his lip insecurely.
"That was so bad oh my god, I'm sorry," he says when he realized how bad and cringy it was.

Ashton smiles and giggles over how the boy cringed over himself. "No, it was adorable," he says. He is flattered by Luke's question. "And: yes, I would love to be your boyfriend."
They hear some people cheer who were apparently listening.
"R-really?" Luke asks.
"Of course, you idiot."
Luke kisses the boy.

When Luke pulls away he wraps his arms around the boy and gives him a lot of kisses on his cheek while saying 'mine' everytime he did that. Ashton laughed, "stop. You idiot."
Luke smiled and stopped. "Your idiot," he winks what makes Ashton blush.
"Wait, come," Luke says and he runs over to a bench and stands on it. Ashton follows him and gives his boyfriend a questioning look. He just replies by signing at him to come up here.

While Ashton gets on top of the bench Luke waves around like an idiot while shouting, "can I please have everyone's attention?!" Most of the people look at them and stop doing what they were doing. "Luke.. What are you doing?" Ashton asks.
"Something," he replies before focusing on the crowd of people in front of him, "this adorable boy over here is my boyfriend."
Ashton turns red, "Luke..."
"Shus," he simply says and moves on, "he is my heteroflexible boy who I just asked to be mine! Can we please have some support for him?! He haves a hard time excepting himself and I am so proud of him!"

Everyone makes some noise and Ashton smiles a little. Some people yell something positive to him and Luke looks at him with a smile and he grabs his hand and pulls him closer while giving him a kiss what made the crowd say 'awe'.
"Thank you all so much!" Luke yells again. "I hope you had an amazing day! Happy Pride!" He gets down and helps Ashton get down.
"You're crazy," the brunette says to the blonde.
"I know," he says, "but I felt like it and I am so proud of you."

"Let's go home," Ashton says kind of tired.
"Yeah, do you drive? Or should I drive?"
"You can drive," the smaller boy yawned, "I am a little drunk and tired."
He gives the other boy the car keys as they walk towards the car.

When they're home Ashton takes a shower while Luke goes to his room to change. He puts on some sweatpants to sleep in and since it is to cold to sleep without. He keeps the pride flag with him since he has an idea what to do with it and then goes to Ashton's room.

Ashton just walked into his room too. It kinda makes sense since Luke's room is a minute away from Ashton's room and Luke changed slowly. Luke opened the flag and wrapped it around Ashton with a smile, "embrace it, babe."
Ashton laughed, "stop. You're acting crazy since I said yes."
"Sorry that I am so happy and proud," he hugged his boyfriend.
He hugged him back while asking, "should we go to sleep?"
The blue-eyed nodded, "yeah."

They climbed into Ashton's bed and cuddled up. They had a small talk and soon said 'good night' to each other while cuddling up and soon they fell asleep.

-
-
-
Your emotions under pressure
When I ask for something more
I take the chances that I'm given
Cause I'm desperately all yours