7.

Michael decided to stay here and join the boys with dinner. Ashton wanted pizza, and so his chef is making pizzas for them.

Ashton went down after 2 hours of being on his phone and when he came down the other boys were still playing rocket league. Ashton joined them and played FIFA with them. The boys had no idea that Ashton would be good in that game. The hazel-eyed boy won almost every round!

"And another win for mister Irwin!" Luke said in a commentary voice when the boy won from Michael. "I used to play this with Cal all the time," Ashton explains, "that boy is so good. There is a 25% chance for me too win when plays with him." "You should invite him over one time. So I can see how good he actually is," Luke says. "Maybe."

"Luke Hemmings!" A female voice shouted through the house. "Yes, mom!" Luke shouted back. "Come here!" With a sigh, Luke got up and walked over to his mom.

Ashton and Michael were alone now. They both didn't say a world. They didn't know what to say, so they stayed silent. Even though it made it an awkward silence. Ashton took out his phone and he saw Calum was face timing him. He picked up and fixed his hair real quick. He saw his best friend laying in his bed, being lazy. "Hi Calum," Ashton said. "Hey. I'm bored." "I don't care." Calum sighed and covered half of his face with a blanket.

"What do you want me to do about your boredom, Cal?" Ashton chuckled. "I don't know. Maybe we can hang out or something?" "You can come over if you want," Ashton simply said, "Michael and Luke are here too." "THE Michael?" Ashton chuckled, "the one and only." "Okay, I'm coming over. Can I eat with you?" Ashton nodded, "yeah sure. I'll ask my chef to make more pizza's." "Thanks asshole." "No problem douchbag. See you soon." "Seeya." Ashton hangs up and Luke walked back into the room.

The chef walks in with the 1st pizza. "Make more. Calum is coming too," Ashton says to the chef. He nods and walks away. "Wait, Calum is coming?" Luke asks when he sits down. Ashton nods, "he is bored. So he is coming." He takes a slize of pizza and changes the TV to Netflix. They start to watch a movie and eat their pizza.

After 10 minutes Calum is there and he just sits down and joins the boys. More pizza comes and they eat it in silence.

After the movie and pizza's they go to the garden together. Calum grabs his cigarettes and lights one. "Cal..." Ashton says and only the brown-boy understood what he meant with it. "I know..." He replies and looks down. "Just... Try not to do that okay? It'll be fine." He nodded. Calum was weak at the moment so Ashton was careful with his friend. There was a moment of silence and the 2 other boys were confused about the situation.

Ashton looked around his garden and found a lost ball. He kicked it towards Luke, who is on his phone. It hits the boy's legs what made him look up. He looked at Ashton and then at the ball. Then he looked back at his phone again. Ashton sighed and looked at Michael who was watching it happen. The ball was close to the green-eyed boy. He kicked the ball and tries to hit Luke but he hit Ashton instead. "Sorry," Michael says quickly. Ashton just kicked the ball back, a little bit harder this time.

Calum finished his cigarette and walked over to Ashton to whisper something in his ear. "How didn't you got mad?" Was what he whispered. "I don't know," the hazel-eyed boy replies. Luke and Michael as kicking the ball to each other at the moment while talking too. "You're getting soft, bro." Calum was joking about it, but also not. "Never," Ashton said. "Watch out: Ashton Irwin is getting soft."

Calum was teasing his friend with a smile on his face. "Oh, yeah, did I?" Ashton asks while coming closer to him. "Yes." Calum is laughing now. He takes a step back but Ash comes back. Little did the black-haired boy know he was slowly coming closer to the pool and eventually he fell in.

Ashton started to laugh super hard and the other 2 boys looked what was going on, clearly confused. "Fuck you!" Calum said and he pulled on Ashton's arm and he fell into the pool too. "Oh my god, fucking asshole!" Ashton yelled and he slapped Calum, not that hard though. "Hey, now you're not soft." Calum's words made him got pushed.

Ashton climbed out of the pool and just walked away. "Ash!" Calum yells but he ignored his friend. Luke looked at Calum, then at Ashton and then at Calum again. "Should I go after him?" He asked. "No, leave him alone. For now," Calum replied while keeping his eyes on Ash. Luke nodded.

-
-
-
The color of our mood is so rude, a cold June, we're not immune

(I am going to quote a 5sos YB lyric I think which I think fits each chapter the best, from now on)