9.

"Ashton, you've been ignoring me all day," Luke says with a sigh. Right now he is in Ashton's room while Ash is laying on his bed. The boy keeps ignoring him. "Did I do something wrong?" "No," Ashton replies softly. "What's wrong then?" Luke was walks closer to him. Ashton sighs and just makes himself smaller.

Luke couldn't help sending the boy heart eyes. He just looked so adorable. Luckily Ashton didn't saw it. Soon enough he got himself together again asked: "Ashton, what's wrong?" Ashton look at Luke without any emotion in his face or voice, "you're changing me. That's wrong." Luke frowned a little, "what do you mean?" "You make me soft. I hate it."

"There is nothing wrong with being soft..." Luke says softly. "There is," the hazel-eyed boy says, "I am not like that." The blonde boy doubts but sits down on the side of the brunette's bed, "maybe you are. But you don't want to admit it." "No," Ashton says with a small bit of anger in his voice, "I am not and never will. Now can you leave me the fuck alone?"

The blue-eyed boy shakes his head, "no." A groans leaves Ashton's mouth, "why not?" Luke lays down, "because I don't want to leave and just talk to you." "Well I am going to nap, so if you want to you stay but just let me fucking sleep," the boy closes his eyes and makes himself ready to nap.

Luke watches the boy slowly difting off to sleep. He knows that he might come of a little creepy, but he can't get his eyes off the boy. He is just so cute and hot. Yes, he is falling head over heels for the boy. He doesn't even know why. He sighs as he looks away from the boy. Why does he like him?

He is adorable, he can be nice and soft. His giggles are the cutest. His eyes are beautiful. His body... Don't get Luke started about it. His acne scars even look beautiful on the boy. But he is a dick most of the time. He switches mood faster than a girl on her period. He is even rude to Luke's mom. Someone who cleans everything behind that boy's ass.

Luke takes his phone and just plays with it. Half an hour later something happened what made Luke frown. Yet the butterflies in his body went crazy about it. The smaller hazel-eyed boy wrapped his arms around the taller blue-eyed boy and he is now cuddled up to him.

A small smile is on Luke's lips. "I wish you knew what you do to me," he whispers and gave the boy a kiss on his forehead. Then he closed his eyes and took a nap too.

Ashton woke up half an hour later and the 1st thing he noticed was him being cuddled up with Luke. His heart started to beat really fast and he didn't know what to do. The blonde boy was asleep still. How did the boys end up in this position?

"Dude what the fuck," Ashton says angry and he pushes Luke out of bed. Luke wakes up and is confused. He sits up straight and gives Ashton a confused look, "what?"
"Stay away from me."
"Ashton, what's wrong?" Luke slowly gets up.
"Just leave me the fuck alone. I am not gay so don't cuddle up to me."

"But... You cuddled up to me," Luke says slowly. "No I didn't," Ashton says mad, "I am not fucking gay." Luke sighs and just leaves. Just before he's out the door he yells: "But you can't blame the things you do on me!" He walks away and slams the door.

Ashton wanted to chase after him and kick him but he didn't. He didn't know what the think at the moment. He groaned and took his phone to get distracted about what just happened.

After a while he took a shower and checked the time. 4 pm. He doesn't know what to do, but he feels like drinking. So he goes to the kitchen and grabs a bottle of vodka and some cola and a glass. He walks back into his room and makes himself a drink and thinks of something to do.

He comes up with the idea to watch a romantic movie and everytime he cringes he needs go take a shot. So he starts to watch a clingy romantic movie. He cringes the 1st 2 seconds already so he takes a shot. This'll be fun...

-
-
-
Why so complicated, won't you throw me a bone?
I want your love in every flavour

The day I post it is July 7th. What means it Ashton and I's birthday. And damn... Ashton is a year older now (not in the story)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHY!