17.

It's a few days later. Today is pride. Both boys are excited about it. "You're going to love it," Luke says happily to Ashton. He is putting on some glitter eyeshadow and just painted his nails in all the colors of the rainbow. Luke forced Ashton to wear a rainbow shirt so the boy is wearing one.

Luke kept on rambling about how amazing pride is and how positive the vibe is. He kept doing that ever since Ashton agreed to go to the pride with him. Michael asked Luke if he could go with Luke but Luke said that he was going with someone else. He didn't tell it was Ashton, but now Michael thinks the weirdest things.

Ashton and Luke aren't together, even though they admitted they like each other. Luke is helping the boy 1st since he is not comfortable with himself. But hopefully that'll be different after today.

Luke wrapped a pride flag around him as a cape. "How do I look?" Luke asks Ashton.
Ashton scans the boys body, "you look... Crazy, but adorable."
The younger boy smiles and gives the other boy a kiss. Yeah, they kiss. Their relationship is weird.
"You seriously look like you're going to your 1st pride," Luke says and chuckles.
"Sorry that I don't go full out when I am not comfortable with myself."
"I know," Luke takes the boy's hands, "it's cute though. Ready to go?"
Ashton nods, "I think I am."

They go to Ashton's car and Luke wanted to drive, so Ashton let him drive. He also said to Luke that if the car gets damaged because of him, Ashton is going to kill him and he needs to pay for whatever the costs are. Luke starts the car with a smile and then they drive towards the Pride.

When they're here Luke parks the car and they get out of the car. All around him people are walking around, holding hands and being happy. The vibe is so positive and happy. Luke smiled widely and gives Ashton his car keys. "Isn't this amazing?" Luke asks the boy. Ashton nods and smiles a little. The blonde boy grabs his hand and leads him towards the spot most people are and there is a real party.

Ashton looks around and is surprised by the amount of people out here. Everyone is so happy and everywhere is rainbow. They arrive at a spot where it is really crowded and music is playing while everyone is dancing like no one is watching. Ashton can't help it but smile.

"Awesome, Right?" Luke says.
"Yes."
"Let's dance," Luke runs towards the spot everyone is dancing and since they're holding hands, Ashton needs to follow him with the same tempo. Luke randomly stops in the middle what makes Ashton bump into the boy. The hazel-eyed boy wraps his arms around the blue-eyed boy since they're close already and holding Luke just feels nice.

Luke just starts to dance in Ashton's arms what looks hideous. Ashton chuckles and adores the dancing boy in his arms. "Dance too," Luke says after and minute.
"Fine," Ashton says and he removes his arms around the boy and dances too.

After a while Luke leaves to get drinks and so the hazel-eyed boy is alone. He looks around and then a boy walks up to him, "hey cutie."
Ashton frowns, "what do you want?"
"Why so rude?" The boy starts to cling on him.
Ashton pushes him away, "don't."
The boy frowns, "where was that for?"
"I am not interested so go away."
"But I am interested," the boy leans in to Ashton's ear, "in you."

The brunette's eyes get big and he wants to leave but he needs to wait for Luke here. "What about you go with me? You're alone anyways," the boy asks with a grin.
"No."
"Yes. You are."
"No. I'm not."
Ashton looked around to look for Luke. Where is he? He needs him.
"Where are they then? I don't see anyone."
"Non of your business, dude. Just go and leave me alone or I'll make you leave me the fuck alone."

"Sadly no. You caught me eye and I get what I want."
Ashton laughed in a spotting way, "well you don't. You have no idea who I am and now get the fuck away from me."
Out of no where the boy grabs Ashton by his hips and pulls him close, "I want to get to know you and I am not planning on letting you go."

"Hey! Back off!" He randomly heard and he recognized Luke's voice.
"No. He's mine," the boy replied.
"Get the fuck away from me. I'll fucking kill you if you don't let me go right now and then you'll regret everything you just said! Now get the fuck out of there you ain't getting anything from me!" Ashton yelled what made the people around the 3 boys look at them. But the boy didn't let go and even held him tighter with smirk.

Luke pushed him away from Ashton and then wrapped his arms around his crush and gave the other boy a look saying 'he is mine, and only mine. Touch him one more time we'll beat you up.' The other boy just grinned. He wasn't going to give up on Ashton, not so easy.

-
-
-
We said we'd both love harder than we knew we could go
But still the hardest part is knowing when to let go