10.

When the movie is over Ashton is pretty drunk. He literally has no idea what he is going and in his drunk mind he thinks it's a good idea to go to Luke's room. So he gets up and walks over to Luke's room. Luke is watching videos on his laptop and doesn't notice drunk Ashton standing in the doorway.

The havel-eyed boy walks in. "Hey Lukey," he giggles and he walks over to Luke's bed and sits down next to him.
"Are you drunk?" Is the first thing the blonde-boy asked.
"Maybe..." The other boy replies with another giggle. Luke sighs, does he need to take care of Ashton now? The boy is so drunk.

"Do you wanna make out?" Ashton asks the taller boy. Luke's eyes get big, "what?" The brunette's hand slides over Luke's chest, "do you wanna make out?"
Luke panics a little, "you're drunk."
"So?"
Luke sighs and shakes his head. He then gets up, "come. Follow me."
Ashton frowns, "why?"
"Just follow me."

Ashton slowly nods and gets up too. Luke grins a little and walks outside of the room. Ashton just follows the boy. Luke's plan is to bring Ashton to the kitchen so he can drink water to sober up a little. But Ashton simply stops Luke by pushing him against a wall.

A little bit of panic rushes over Luke's face again. The boys lock eyes.
"Do you still don't want to make out with me?" Ashton asks.
"No. You're drunk."
"So...?" Ashton asks, kind of childish.
"This is not who you are."
"I am Ashton Irwin. So I am myself."
"You know what I mean, Ash. You don't mean this."

Luke gets out of Ashton's grip and rushes towards the kitchen. So Ashton follows him. Before Ashton is there Luke already got a glass of water in his hand for Ashton. "Here," he says while handing it to the boy. The smaller boy takes it and drinks it in one go. "Do you want more water?" Luke asks. Ashton shakes his head, "no. I just want to make out with you."
"Yeah... I know."

Ashton gets closer to Luke. "But I really do want to make out with you," he says.
"Sure."
"Drunk people are honest."
"Some are. Some aren't."
"But I am."
"Sure..."
"Why don't you believe me?" Ashton asks kind of sad.

"You're drunk. So you can lie easily if you want.," Luke says once again.
"So? I'm telling you the truth. I want to make out with you," Ashton comes even closer to the boy. Should Luke just make out with the boy? He wouldn't remember it... And he keeps asking for it. Wait, what if he records Ashton says he wants to make out with him? So he can play it when Ashton finds out.

He does that idea and starts to voice records, "what do you want to do, Ash?" "Make out with you," he says and giggles. Prefect, Luke thinks to himself. "Oh okay," Luke says and he stops the recording.

"So... You want to?" Ashton asks. But then he needs to pee. "Wait. Think about it a little more. I'm going to pee real quick." Luke laughs, "okay." Ashton rushes to the bathroom.

When he comes back Luke is sitting on the kitchen counter humming a song. Ashton leans against the wall while enjoying the humming. It sounds beautiful. "Can you sing?" Ashton asks after a while. Luke jumps up from the counter, kind of scared. "Uh, y-yeah," he says.
Ashton smiles, "do you want to sing something for me?"
"Sure."
Luke sings a little bit.

"Its so good," Ashton says while walking to the boy. "Thanks," Luke says, blushing a little.
"Do you like me?" Ashton asks seriously. Luke freezes. He knows the other boy is drunk and won't remember it. So it is honest a says yes.
"When, why don't you want to make out with me?"

Luke sighs, "because you're drunk."
"So? I like you and I want to make out with you."
Luke freezes again, "you like me?"
Ashton nods, "yup."
"But... You're straight?"
"No. I'm heteroflexible. Or should I say... Hemmoflexible?"
Luke laughs, "sure."
"I'm serious."

Ashton kisses the boy. Luke's eyes get big, "what are you doing?"
"Kissing you," Ashton grins.
"D-don't."
"But... You like me. So we should kiss and make out."
Luke shakes his head, "no... I don't want to kiss you. You'll kill me when you're sober."
"No. I won't. Please."
Luke sighs. Ashton keeps asking for it. So he gives in. "Okay fine."
Ashton smiles and connects his lips with Luke's again.

It takes Luke a second to realize what is going on and kiss him back. He soon finds out Ashton is kind of rough with these things because the boy gets pinned against the wall while they start to make out.

-
-
-
Is it wrong if I tell you that I love ya?
Even though I'd never do it when I'm sober

I needed to rewrite this part and it is worse than it was. I tried my best to get is as good as it was but I failed. Please don't judge it.