23.

It's a week later. Luke's mom is still mad but Ashton's friends are okay with it now. Luke and Ashton are known on Instagram as the boys from that video, what they don't really like, but at least they have more people following them.

"Luke," Ashton says when the boy as been walking around shirtless for hours now. Not that Ashton really minded it.
"Yes?" Luke replies.
"Do you need a shirt?"
The blonde boy starts to laugh, "don't you like it?"
"Yes... But maybe you get cold since it isn't that warm and... You know? Because I'm wearing a sweater."
Luke hugs his boyfriend, "and you look adorable in them. But I don't."
Ashton felt that Luke was cold. "Aw, babe, you're so cold," he says and he holds him close to warm him up.

"I am really not that cold," the blue-eyed boy says to his boyfriend but Ash doesn't believe him. He let's him go, grabs his arm, and gets in his closet. He looks for a sweater and gives Luke a gucci sweater, "I hope it'll fit."
"This is way to expensive for me to wear..." Luke says.
"If you fit it you can have it. I never wear that thing. It doesn't look great on me, I bet it will look amazing on you."

"Ashton, I really can't. I am not a boy who can wear this," Luke says.
"Everyone is," Ashton giggles, "come on, babe, it's just a sweater." With a sigh Luke puts it on and it fits perfectly.
It makes his boyfriend smile, "I told you. You look so good and cute in it!"
The blue-eyed boy gives him a quick kiss and then looks in the mirror. It's weird for him to see him wearing designer clothes.

They sit down on the couch and Luke sits down on Ashton laps while grabbing the other boy's sweater a little and resting his head against his hand and his other hand is around the boy. Ashton chuckles and holds the boy close to him.
"I still hate it that my mom is mad at me and she-she just can't except it," Luke mumps while holding his boyfriend closer as a sign he doesn't want fo let him go any time soon.
"Should I talk to her?" Ashton asks in a soft voice.

"If you aren't rude to her or yell at her," the younger boy replies.
"I'll try my best. I'll talk to her tomorrow."
He gives the blonde boy a kiss on his temple. "That would be great. I hope she changes her mind."
"Me too."

There is a moment of silence but it isn't awkward at all. They enjoy being close and around each other.

"Lukey," Ashton says after a while.
Luke looks at him, "Ashey."
"I am leaving for tonight until next morning. Calum's sister is throwing a party because she officially signed her label and Calum wants me to come and stay the night."
Luke nods, "as long as you stay safe."
"I will. Don't worry. It's just a party where she is going to get too drunk at with her girl friends while some of her guy friends are going to try to hook up with her and Cal and I are going to laugh all the time."

Luke chuckles, "of course you are. When are you leaving?"
"7 pm. So in 5 hours."
Luke nods, "then you need to get ready in 4 hours."
"Can you help me with that?" Ashton goes with his thumb over the boys cheek.
"Of course." He smiles.

So when the time came Ashton needed to get ready and leave. They go to Ashton's closet and Luke looks trough his experience stuff looking for a beautiful outfit for his boyfriend to wear. But he can't look to hot because he isn't there to get the people off his boy. He picks out a cute, way to expensive, blouse and some jeans and a jacket and expensive shoes.

Ashton changes into the clothes and Luke really likes the outfit and all he wants to do is make out with the boy. So he pins him against the wall and kisses him roughly. Ashton chuckles and they just make out in his closet.

When Ashton pulls away he says, "I think you like the outfit?"
"I love it," Luke says with a sheepishly smile.
"That's good. Do you want to do my hair too?"
The blonde boy nods and smiles, "yeah."
They go to the bathroom and Ashton sits down on the counter. He gives Luke his hair products and Luke starts doing his hair.

"And before you go. Let me show everyone that you're taken," he says with a grin before starting to kiss Ashton's neck looking for his weak spot.
"Oh my god, stop," he says while giggling.
"Nope," Luke says and then he finds the boy's weakspot and then gives the boy a hickey.
"Now you can go," the blonde boy says -when he's done- with a smirk.
"Now they're going to think weird things... Thanks."
"At least they know you're taken."

The brunette laughs and gets up, "well I need to leave. See you tomorrow."
"See you tomorrow. Don't die."
"I won't."
They share a kiss and then the brunette leaves to the party.

-
-
-
I'd be at every party, I wouldn't miss a chance
New friends again and again, gone when the morning comes
Demons I try to defend, but I couldn't get enough