25.

Ashton's mom is going back today. She's here in an hour and Ashton and Luke just got out of bed.
"I'm going to shower," Ashton says.
"Have fun," Luke says with a little laugh.
"I will."
Ashton walks into his bathroom to shower and then walks back in only a towel.

The blonde boy is laying on the boy's bed with his phones in his hands. He looks up when Ashton enters the room again.
"Giving me a little show, huh?" Luke says with a grin.
"Yup," Ashton says and then goes with one hand through his head and sighs. He looks at Luke, "what should I wear?"
"I prefer nothing. But since your mom is here soon I guess some clothes."
"Stop being so sexual," the hazel-eyed boy mumps with a blush on his cheeks.
"Okay, okay, let me help you." He gets up and walks into the brunettes closet.

When they picked an outfit Ashton pushes his boyfriend out of the room to get changed. When he's done he walks into his room and Luke is gone. He just walks into his bathroom again to fix his hair.

He walks towards the livingroom and finds Luke and Liz talk to each other. The boy walks over to them and wraps his arms around his boyfriend.
"Hey Ash," the blue-eyed boy says softly.
"Hey," the boy replies in the same way.
"Are you excited to see your mom?" Liz asks him.
Ashton nods, "yeah."
"That's great. I'm going back to work now. Bye boys."
"Bye."
She walks away.

Luke turns so he can look at his cute lover, "I'm sorry I left your room without saying anything. I just wanted to talk to my mom."
"It's fine," Ashton says with a small smile. He puts some of Luke's hair behind his ear.
Luke connects their lips what makes the other boy smile before kissing him back in a loving way.

After a while Ashton breaks the kiss and gives the boy a quick peck on this lips
"Remember when you claimed to be straight," Luke says with a grin.
"Shut up. I'm only gay for you," the boy replies defending himself.
"I'll take that as a compliment."
"You should. For now: I'm hungry."

The smaller boy walks away, into the kitchen and his chef makes him a sandwich right away. Luke walks in a second later and he gets a sandwich too.

Ashton takes a bite of his food and look at Luke, "follow me."
"Why?" The blonde boy asks.
"Just follow me. I won't kill you."
"Okay..."
The brunette walks outside and gets to a place no one really goes. But it's beautiful and peaceful. It's a small place in the garden with all kinds of flowers and a small lake. Ashton sits down on the grass and Luke sits down next to him.

"This place is beautiful," The blue-eyed boy says.
Ashton nods in agreement, "sadly no one ever goes here. It's small and peaceful. Like you're far away where no one can see or hear you, yet you're so close to others."
"I love it here. It's gorgeous."
"But I like this view more," the hazel-eyed boy says while looking at his handsome boyfriend. It makes him blush and feel flattered. He never gets used to this.

After a while they get up and head inside since Ashton mom can be here any second. Ashton has a smile on his face and can't wait to be honest. But he is kind of scared, since the last time he saw her he claimed to be straight. Now he has a boyfriend and came out to the whole world as heteroflexible.

"Babe, why are you nervous?" Luke asks while taking Ashton's hand.
"I'm scared of my mom... well, what if the changes her mind and isn't okay with me? Or what if she is mad? What if she hates you? And-" He gets cut off by 2 lips on his. Luke's lips.
"Don't be so insecure. You're overthinking," his blue eyes look lovingly into Ashton's hazel eyes. "She loves you. And I love you."
"I love you too."

At that moment the door to his house open and Ashton jumps a little.
"I'm home!" A familiar voice yells through the house what makes Ashton's smile get bigger.
"Lets go to your mom," Luke says while walking towards the hallway to the door.
"But what if she's mad?" Ashton says softly and weak.
"She's not. She loves you."
The older boy just bites his lip insecurely while following Luke.

When he sees his mom he let's go of Luke's hand and rushes over to him.
"Hey Ashey," she says before embracing her son.
"Hey mom," he replies and he wraps his arms around her.
Luke just looks at them and smiles. He feels happy for the two.

After the hug her eyes lock with Ashton's mom her eyes. "And there we have the boyfriend," she says with a smile.
She walks over to him to give him a hug too.
"Has Ashton been acting nice to you? Because of he didn't I will punch him," she says while letting him go.
"Mom!" Ashton says.
"What? You just need to be nice towards the people you love."
The boy rolls his eyes.
"Ashton is the best to me. I can't wish for more," Luke says with a small smile.
"Okay. That's good."

They all went to the living room and sat down and chatted up. Ashton's mom was so nice and accepting towards both of the guys and they all were happy. In the end even Liz joined them and they all just talked.

Ashton was relieved by it. Everything went great. Maybe his future was looking better for him now.

He used to be so rude to everyone. He used to hate so much people. But then Luke came into his life with the goals of changing him and making him a better person. What was a challenge but he did it. God knew they would fall in love. Maybe it's not the most romantic love story. But it's their love story. And they like it like that and will cary that with them forever.

_____________
The end

-
-
-
Darling, all of my wrongs, they led me right to you
Wrapped in your arms, I swear I'd die for
Your love, your love, I'm a better, better man