21.

'I guess I have some explanation to do, since I noticed a video of @LukeHemmings and I is going viral and I get followers because of it, but my older followers are probably confused. Yes, I am heteroflexible. Yes, I have a boyfriend. He asked me on the Pride yesterday and then got so happy and proud that he stood on a bench and talked to a crowd of random people about how proud he was of me. Apparently someone recorded it and posted it on YouTube and now it goes viral... While no one knew about my sexuality... My mom had to find out over the news. My best friend texted me. And I am sure more people did, but I am only aware of that at the moment. I wanted to tell them myself, but now the news and internet is telling them. Which is upsetting since I wanted to tell them myself... Anyways, I see you homophobics out here on my page. Just leave. You ain't getting anywhere because of this.
It's been a rough few days and I hope you understand this. Bye ✌🏻'

When Ashton is done with typing it out he looks at Luke insecurely. He was reading what he was typing and nods, "you should post it."
The hazel-boy nods and posts it and then goes off Instagram to read all his messages. Calum sent him some more messages so he replies that he needs to come to his place. Then he reads other messages. Bryanna calls him a fag, what hurts him, but he calls her a nasty homophobic bitch and them blocks her number. Other friends of him are confused but he just ignores them.

Luke takes Ashton's phone, "just don't look at it for a while and let the internet do their thing. We should get up, tell my mom before she sees it on the internet and make ourselves ready before Calum is coming over."
He nods, "that's a good idea." They get up and Luke goes to his room to chang while Ashton goes to his closet.

They meet each other in the living room. "Let's look for my mom," Luke says while walking in. "She's probably cleaning somewhere," Ashton says.
"Probably. It's her job." The hazel-eyed boy chuckles and then walks away looking for her. He never talked to her before and if he did he was rude. So he is scared. But it'll be okay in the end, at least that's what he hopes.

Luke takes his hand and they just walk around like that. They look downstairs 1st, but since she isn't there, they go to the 2nd floor.

They find her in Ashton's bathroom. Ashton let's go of Luke's hand as they walk in. "Uh... Mom?" Luke asks. His mom stops what she's doing and looks at the 2 boys, "yes Luke... And mr. Irwin..?"
"I- We need to tell you something," Luke gets nervous.
"What's wrong, boys?"
"I can't do this... I'm sorry," Ashton says before walking away upset.
"Ash! Wait!" Luke yells and he wants to follow him but his mom grabs his arms so he can't go.
"Tell me what's going on," she says strict.

"Mom... I need to go to Ashton..." He says while looking at the door.
"I let you go if you tell me."
He sighs, "okay... Well... Please don't hate me but..." He takes a deep breath and then says really quick and soft, "Ashton and I are dating."
His mom heard it and her eyes get big, "you and him are what?! He's my boss! Luke Robert Hemmings, what were you thinking?!"
Tears fill the boys eyes because he hates this. "He- he just is sweet and nice, okay? I- I tried making him a better person and then I fell for him... Please don't yell at me..."
"Luke, he isn't nice! You know how he does to me! I am not okay with this!"

"I don't care!" Luke yells back. "I care about him! I know how nice he is! You can't tell me what I can and can not do anymore! I am 21! So sure, you can't agree with his, but I do! I love that boy and no one is stopping our love!" Then he gets away angrily,
"This isn't over Hemmings!" His mom yells but he ignores it and goes to Ashton.

He is in his room. Luke goes to him and jumps on him while hugging him.
"I am sorry," Ashton whispers while wrapping his arms around his boyfriend, the hazel-eyed boy is crying, "I heard you guys yell at each other... I- I am sorry for leaving you alone... I- I just got scared and... You know?"
Luke gives him a kiss while he starts to cry too, "it's fine. My mom hates me I guess, but she'll calm down. I- I just am happy that I am with you and- and I don't care we're going viral and p-people are rude to me and you. But that just the internet. L-let's get ready for the conversation with C-Calum now because he can be here any minute." The other boy nods and gives him a kiss again and then tries to calm down.

-
-
-
Oh-no-no-no, I can't take it
Oh-no-no-no, I won't break your heart again
I don't wanna be a monster among men