6.

Ashton was right about him going to have a black eye. It isn't as big as he thought it would be, but it's still there. Because he cooled it, it isn't that big. So Ashton did a good job at that. Calum was surprised over what Luke did too and he thinks he's kind of cool. And so does Ashton.

The blonde boy stood up for himself and he punched Ashton. That is something no one dares to do. Because they're afraid of Ashton. So him punching the hazel-eyed boy gave him some respect. But the boy didn't know that, he was terrified over the fact he did that and was scared of what Ashton was going to do to him.

Ashton walked in the kitchen where Luke was. They made eye contact and Luke froze. He noticed the black eye and Luke instantly felt sorry. "Hey Luke," Ashton said to the boy. Wait... Ashton was talking to Luke? He was starting the conversation? After Luke slapped him? "H-hey," Luke says. Ashton grabbed an apple and walked over to the boy who was sitting at the table. The brunette sits down at the table and takes a bite of his table.

If his mom was here right now she would tell him to sit down on a chair because tables aren't made to sit on. "I must say," Ashton says when his mouth is empty, "you're pretty cool." The blonde boy frowns, did Ashton just called him 'pretty cool'? "I am?" "Yeah," Ashton takes another bite of his apple, "you need to have serious balls to punch me." "Oh," is all Luke can say. He thinks about more things to say but he haves no idea what to say.

"Don't worry, we're cool," Ashton said because he noticed Luke was scared because of him. He nods, "that's good." "Something's wrong?" Ashton asks and frowns a little. "No," Luke says and he shakes his head, "I'm just tired." "Oh," Ashton takes another bite, "take a nap then." "I just woke up." Ashton giggles, "you can just do that. Or drink coffee. Whatever you want."

"I already drank that," Luke says. "Oh well good luck with being tired. I am going to workout." "Bye. Have fun." "Thank you." Ashton walks away. Luke is so confused. Ashton was nice to him, like really nice. How to let Ashton be nice to you: punch him and give him a black eye.

Michael is coming over today so Luke got another cup of coffee and changed to normal clothes and not his PJ's. Michael texted that he is almost there but is lost so Luke puts on some shoes and leaves to go and find Michael.

After a few minutes he finds him. He gets in Michael's car and gives directions. They arrive at Ashton's house and go inside. "This place is so big," Michael says while looking around. He is amazed by this place. "I know right. And I am staying here for 2 months! How crazy is it?!" "Super crazy. Is that boy here?" "No, he is working out."

Michael nods and they walk into the big living room. "Holy shit, that TV is so big," Michael says. He is so surprised by how rich these people are. "I know. Should we go and check if we can play games on it?" "Yes. That would be amazing. I bet they have a PS4 with a lot of games." "I don't know. I've never seen anyone game in this house." They get to the TV and Michael was right. "Okay. Pick a game," Luke says and he holds up 3 games.

He haves fifa, rocket league and GTA. "Let's play some rocket league," Michael says. Luke lays down the other games and they start to play some rocket league.

"YES I WON!" Luke says happily after one day. "If I had one more minute I would have won!" "Then it would be a tie. But it wasn't! Ha! I am better than you!" He does a victory dance. Ashton comes back in and hears the cheering and yelling. He walks into the living room and sees Luke all happy and a boy he didn't know look disappointed.

"What the fuck is going on here?" The sweaty boy asks. The 2 other boys look at him in shock. They didn't suspected him to be home. "I- uh- I won from Michael," Luke says. "I could have won if I had one more minute!" Michael differences himself. Ashton laughed. "So you're the Michael dude Luke banged?" He leans against the wall. The other boys turn bright red and Michael gives Luke a face only the 2 boys would understand.

"I'm sorry," Luke replies to that look, "I was forced to say it." "We weren't," Ashton says and he walks over to the boys, "if you took a shot you didn't had to answer it." "But I didn't. Look Michael I'm sorry for saying it but we both were drink and it didn't mean anything to both of us. We talked about this," Luke says. "I know," the green-eyed boy looks down, "it's just... Weird to hear that others know it." "Not a lot people do. As far as I know. And it's no biggie."

After awhile Michael brushed it off and he hang out with Luke more. Ashton took a shower and changed into his gucci sweater and just some basic Nike sweatpants. He stayed in his room and listened to music while being on his phone for hours long.

-
-
-
If these walls could talk...