12.

When Ashton came back from Calum really late, he went to his room right away to sleep.

The next morning he woke up and he didn't want to leave his room. He didn't want to face Luke. But of course, Luke's mom walked in to clean. "Can I please clean your bed, Mr. Irwin?" She asks kindly. The boy sighed and got up. He walked to an empty guess room to lay down there. But the blankets were cold and the bed was less comfortable. So he got up after a minute and changed into sweatpants and a supreme sweater.

He didn't mind doing something with his hair. He plugged in his earphones and started listening to some music while walking into the living room, ready to play some games. But he sees Michael and Luke playing games. Ashton wants to yell at them to get the hell out of there so he can game. And so he does. Both boys jump over Ashton randomly yelling at them but go away since they know that it would make it worse if they stayed. Ashton sat down and just played some games by himself.

Luke didn't tell Michael about what happened. He knows it had to be, and stay, something between him and Ash. He was dying to tell him he French kissed with the rich boy, but he didn't. "Ashton seems pissed," Michael says when the boys just sat down at the pool.
"I think he is," Luke mumps.
"Why?"
Luke was about to tell his friend but in the end just shook his head, "I don't know."

"Are you lying to me?" Michael asks kind of hurt.
Luke sighs, "I kind of know... But I can't tell you."
"Why not?" A frown is on his friend's face.
"Because I want to live longer than today."
The green-eyed boy chuckles, "oh I see. Something terrible happened."
Luke laughs, "maybe for him."

Michael's eyes get big, "did you fuck him?!"
Now it's Luke's turn to get big eyes, "oh my god! Michael! No!"
"Good, because I think he would be terrible in bed."
"Michael, can we not talk about fucking him?" It made him laugh, super hard.
"Yeah, sure."

The 2 boys just start to talk about nothing special. Meanwhile, Ashton is gaming but he can't keep his mind on it. He keeps thinking about he kissed Luke and somehow he wasn't to grossed out about that thought. Somehow he thinks it's.... Kinda hot?

And this is when he started to question his sexuality. He told Luke he is heteroflexible... But is he? He started to picturing him together with a dude. But the random dude soon changed to Luke. In his mind he thought 'it can be possible'. He tried to get the picture out of his mind, but his mind made the 2 boys kiss.

Fuck, he was getting feeling for the boys. He really was heteroflexible. He sighed and threw away his controller what made the TV break. The controller apparently hit the TV. Oh well, not his problem. He got up and walked into the garden. He saw the 2 boys sitting on the side of the pool so he went the other way. He sat down on a random bench and he wanted to cry. He can't be heteroflexible. He can't. But he is... And he was falling for a stupid blonde boy who is the son of his fucking cleaner.

He got up from the bench and kicked it so hard it broke a little. He decided to let out all his anger and broke the whole thing what made his hands cut open a little.

Luke heard the noises of the bench breaking and got up and walk towards it. He saw Ashton beating up the thing with his hands covered with a little of blood. He was also crying.
"Ashton," he said quickly and he look the boys arms so he wouldn't hurt himself, or the bench, more.

Ashton calmed down a little by Luke's touch. He turned around so he could face Luke.
"Hey, what's wrong?" Luke asks softly.
Of course Ashton didn't wanted to tell Luke. He made his arms free and just hugged the taller boy and rested his head on his chest while a few tears left his eyes.

"Ashton, are you okay? Your hands are bleeding," Luke says worried. He hugs the smaller, and now weak, boy back. He felt his chest getting wet so he knew he is crying. He slowly goes with his hand trough the brunettes hair.

Michael walks towards them too and see them standing like this. A frown is on his head and he munps to Luke 'what's going on?' Luke sees it and mumps 'I don't know...' The green-eyed boy nods. Both Like and Michael are confused.
"Hey Ash," Luke says after a while, "it's okay. What's wrong?"

Ashton let's go of the taller boy and looks at him of eyes red of crying. He looks at his hands and sees all the blood. It's bad. It looks so bad. He looks back at Luke and then at the bench... Well the wood laying everywhere because the bench isn't there anymore. He shakes his head and walks away. He goes to someone who can help him with his wounds.

-
-
-
When it's physical, I can't keep track of days
But the emotional, is more than we can take