22.

The conversation between Calum and the 2 lovers went surprisingly well. Calum was confused at 1st but then he understood it and was supportive. "Have you checked your phone yet?" Ashton asks Luke.
"Nope... I think I am going to grab it really quick. Be right bad."
The hazel-eyed boy nodded and then the blue-eyed boy left.

"Do you really like Luke?" Calum asks almost right away.
"Calum! What is that for a question?" Ashton says surprised.
"I- I don't know. It just seems weird to me. I never could picture you with a boy and now you are together with one."
"I know, it's weird," the brunette sighed. "But it just happened... My life has been a big mess the past few days, okay? But I really do like Luke."
"Then I really 100% support you guys. But if he hurts you... He's a dead son of a bitch, I'm telling you."

The other boy laughs, "I'll kill him too if he does. Let's hope it doesn't get so far."
They both laugh this time and Luke walks back while looking at his phone.
"Wow, my Instagram is blowing up too. And Michael only texted me saying me that he knew it and other people randomly say congratulations. Should I post a picture from yesterday too?" He says while sitting down next to his boyfriend.
"If you want too," Ashton says. Luke nods and post a picture Ashton took of Luke at the Pride yesterday following up with a picture of them together. He just says 'Pride was amazing with @AshtonIrwin ❤🏳‍🌈'

After a while Michael says he is coming over too. "But Ashton," Calum says with a smirk. "Who kiss better: boys or girl?"
Ashton laughs, "depends on what you like more; girls kiss lips are softer than boys lips."
The brown-eyed boy nods, "but what do you like more?"
He blushes, "eh..." The 2 boys laugh.
"No comment," Ashton says and he gets up, "I am going to get some food and grab a drink. Does anyone what's something?"
"I'll help you," Luke says and he gets up too and then walk to the kitchen.

Ashton's chef makes food for the 2 boys and Ashton tells him to make some snacks for later. Then they get some drinks. The chef says the food is ready in 5 minutes so Ashton grabs Luke by his wrist and pulls him around the corner so his chef doesn't sees them and then pins him again the wall while connecting their lips. A soft grown leaves Luke's lips but he kisses him back. He is surprised by Ashton's action, but he likes it.

Ashton's tongue brushes against Luke's button lip and Luke gives his tongue entrance and their tongues start to play games together. The smaller boy grabs the taller boy's shirt to deepen the kiss. Luke just wraps his arms around the boy's neck and plays with his hair.

A few minutes later they hear someone groan and sigh what makes them break the kiss. Their lips are red and a little swollen and they see Luke's mom walk away. So just walked in on them... Luke is bright red and Ashton doesn't cares as much. Probably because it's just his cleaner, who it is Luke's mom.

Luke rest his head in the boy's neck. "I guess my mom would be mad for a long time..." Luke mumps, "it's great that your mom is so cool."
"Your mom isn't cool with it and so are most of my friends. So its kind of tie," Ashton joked.
Luke laughed a little and let go of the boy, "I think the food is ready any minute."
"Yeah, me too."
He gives him one more kiss before walking back. The chef is finishing up the food and they just grab their drinks again and gab a bottle of soda. "I'll put this down really quick," Luke says while walking away with the drinks.

A minute later he is back and their food is ready. They take it while Ashton just walks away and Luke says thank you. They walk back towards Calum and he is on his phone.
"Are you asking for nudes again?" Ashton asks while sitting down next to his friend. Calum puts his phone down shakes his head while laughing. Ashton just takes a bite of his food.

When they're done with food Michael is here so Luke ran away to help him get inside.
"You guys so made out," Calum says.
His friend blushes, "why would you think that?"
"Both red and swollen lips."
He quickly hides his lips.
The brown-eyed boy laughs, "can't you 2 seriously not keep your hands of each other?"
"We can. At least I got someone."
"I don't need someone."
Ashton rolls his eyes, "sure. I think Michael is single."
"I am not gay."
Ashton just takes a sip of his drink.

-
-
-
Your emotions under pressure
When I ask for something more
I take the chances that I'm given
Cause I'm desperately all yours