chapter 7

( Thank you so much for 200+ reads thats the raddest thing ever. (: )

***

In most movies, its never reality. It's never a happy ending and everything goes back to normal. It's not life. It's not reality.

***

After the fourth day of sitting on this couch, I realized the most screwed up thing I had ever done.

And it wasn't Chad. Or anything else in my past.

It was everything I had said to Harry.

Every minute that went by was another ounce of torture and darkness being chained to my brain.

No physical pain Chad could ever do would equal to what I was feeling right now.

I missed him more than I ever would have thought.

I also realized I had barely ate and drank. I was starving. I barely pulled myself off the couch.

I grabbed my phone. I hadn't read any of Harrys messages in which were only a few. I didn't blame him. I probably just ruined any chance I would've ever had with him.

You did the right thing.

But the more I tried to tell myself, the more I knew I was wrong.

I did decided to read Stacys texts.

"Are you okay?"

"What's going on?"

"Harry is seriously upset.."

"I've never seen him like this.."

I sighed deciding to reply with the simple words,

"I'm going to get something to eat. I'm sorry."

***

HARRYS POV

I needed to see her.

I lay slocuhed against Stacys couch, completely miserable.

"Harry! She texted me!" Stacy beamed and I immediately jumped off the couch.

"What did she say?" I asked nervously.

"She said she's going to get food," she said raising an eyebrow.

"Ive got to go find her," I said grabbing my keys.

"Wait. I know where she's at," Stacy said.

"Where?" I asked curiously.

"She'll be at that diner in McCalaster. Happy Days. It's about an hour or so away though. Her real parents use to go there all the time," Stacy said full of grief.

I nodded, not caring how long it took.

"Wait!" she said again before I opened the door.

"Today is her birthday," she said and I cringed thinking how sad she must be on her own birthday and she probably didn't even remember.

***

After I walked out of the store, finally satisfied with the present I had bought her, hoping to god she would like it.

I still had another 15 minutes to go and I was nervous as hell.

I finally pulled up into an older looking diner and turned off my engine.

I saw her blue focus and knew she was here.

I was close to opening the door, and decided against it.