Daily SQUIP Squad Life [Be More Chill]

Fandom: Be More Chill

AU: Canonverse(?)

Ships: Boyf Riends, RichJake, Pinkberry, & Cinnabuns

Type: Shitpost

<><><><<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Ever since the SQUIPs have been removed, it's been normal for the whole Squap (combo of Squad and SQUIP) would meet at the bus stop and spend the entire morning talking about whatever they thought about first. Normally it would be about their love interest inside the group.

Whenever they got on the bus, they would only sit next to their lover. At first people thought it was odd but it became normal so they got use to it. They would all just cuddle on the way to school and just whisper sweet stuff into their ear.

Things would just get crazy in the Squap when Lunch and Recess rolled around tho.

<>Lunch<>

Like on the bus, they sat next to their lover. Christine next to Jenna, Jeremy next to Michael, Rich next to Jake, and Brooke next to Chloe.

"No way! I'm the better boyfriend!" Rich yelled to Michael.

"Ya and you burned the guys house down!" Michael shot back.

"We agreed to never bring that back up!" Rich slammed his fist on the table, making all the food jump as the others just listened in. "At least I didn't cry in the bathroom and didn't have the guts to actually go out on confront my love!" Rich shot back to Michael.

"They're never gonna stop. Are they?" Christine asked to Jenna.

"Never. But hey it makes funny moments when they get all hilariously dramatic." Jenna pointed to Michael who was holding a loud dramatic gasp.

"Isn't that true!" Chloe laughed.

"If only the two got alone like us 4 do." Brooke sighed and poked at her food.

"Hungry for Pinkberry instead?" Chloe asked the shorter blonde.

Brooke nodded and rested her head in her hand. Chloe reached into her backpack and pulled out a container that had leftover Pinkberry, Chloe never finishes. Brooke gasped and thanked her burnet girlfriend, she grabbed the container and started to eat.

<>Recess<>

Michael and Rich kept fighting over who the better boyfriend was, until Jake and Jeremy had a plan. They planned to sneak up behind them and attack them with kisses.

Jake snuck up behind Rich and started to kiss his neck. Rich squeaked but melted under the taller mans kisses.

Jeremy did the same and snuck up behind Michael, he didn't go for the neck but instead just made him turn around as he scattered the kisses on him.

"Aw!" Christine adored it when they did these kinds of romantic things. An idea sparked in Jenna's mind.

She leaned over to Christine and picked her up, bridal style and started hugging her and kissing her. (ITS KISS O CLOCK)

"Wow I didn't except everyone to go into make-out season." Chloe said.

"But we aren't, so not everyone." Brooke pointed out.

"You sure about that~?" Chloe got on a knee and did the same as everyone else.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

The rest of the day went peacefully until play rehearsal. Christine made everyone join her in the play. Michael, Jenna, and Chloe were always the backstage people.

Brooke would play a side character, which she was comfortable with. Christine always got the main love interest. Jake would get the villain and Rich would be the villains sidekick. Jeremy would somehow always get main part even if he was always a nervous reck.

"Okay everyone! That's a wrap up! I shall see you in the Hobby Lobby or tomorrow at next play rehearsal!" Mr. Reyes dismissed them.

Christine and Jeremy were last to leave because they would stay and clean up the rest of the junk around. "I swear I'm going to go thru this entire theatre someday!" Christine said, a little outraged by the unorganized mess.

Christine locked the theatre up, Chloe, Brooke, Rich, and Jake already left. It was only Jenna and Michael left, who were talking about video games and there pros and cons.

"I'm telling you Jenna! Apocalypse of the Damned is really fun! You really need to try it!"

"And get stuck on level 9 like you and Jer? No way!" Jenna debated until Christine came into view. "Hey Chrissy!" She waved to her girlfriend.

"Hey Jen!" Christine walked over and stood on her toes to kiss Jenna.

"Micha! Wanna go home and play Apocalypse of the Damned?!" Jeremy asked.

"Hell ya Jer!" Michael grabbed Jeremy's hand and started to drag him to Jeremy's house.

"Bye Jenna! Bye Christine!" Jeremy waved goodbye as he crossed the street.

And that's basically their everyday life. After school, Jenna would go home but not before giving Christine a kiss attack. Rich would have Jake come over and they would play X-Box and cuddle while watching action movies. Brooke and Chloe would stay in the mall until they had to leave, then they would go home and watch romance movies. Finally, Jeremy and Michael would play Apocalypse of the Damned until they had food, then they would watch stupid zombie movies, always pointing out flaws.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

End A/N: THAT WAS ACTUALLY FUN TO WRITE! But that's everyday for them and if y'all want I can kinda make a part two but only focus on one couple. I'll let you guys decide, just say if you want me to continue and if you do then just tell me who to focus on. Cya in the next chapter, bai dearies~