Alexa, Siri, and Squip [Be More Chill]

Fandom: Be More Chill

AU: Redeemed Squip

Ships: None (Hinted Boyf Riends)

Type: Shitpost

<><><><><><>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Alexa. Make an appointment to meet Michael at the park at 7." Jeremy told the little cylinder.

"Okay Player 2." She responded.

The Squip appeared and just looked extremely annoyed. "Jeremy you have me. You don't need this 'Alexa'-"

Alexa lite up. "What do you need Player 2?" (Idk how she works)

Jeremy was amazed the Squip could activate her. "Alexa, power off." He commanded. She followed his order.

The Squip looked at the cylinder in awe. "How did she even hear you?!" Jeremy questioned, snapping the Squip out of his trance of amazement.

He shrugged and his eyes blanked out. "What are you doing?" Jeremy asked, recognizing the eyes.

"Going thru her coding." The Squip's eyes returned back to normal. "Analyzes complete." It said in a robotic voice.

"Anything wrong with it?" Jeremy asked.

"One, it's her. Two, nothing is wrong." The Squip stated.

Jeremy tilted his head, he pulled out his phone and checked the time. "OH CRAP!" He exclaimed. Throwing on his normal blue jacket he asked Siri for directions to the park, leaving the Squip.

The Keanu Reeves figure looked at the little cylinder. "Alexa?" He asked, he felt stupid for saying that out loud.

She lite up.

"Can you actually hear me?" The Squip asked.

"Of course I can." She answered. "You do not sound like Player 2, who are you?" She asked him back.

"A Squip."

"What is a Squip?"

"A Super Quantum Unit Intel Processor." The Squip answered.

That's when a female figure appeared. "It's a pleasure to meet you face to face Squip." She extends her arm, offering a handshake.

The Squip takes the hand, shaking it. (Shookth)

The two talked for hours until Jeremy came home, Michael followed behind him.

"Welcome home Siri!" Alexa called, another female appeared.

"Hello Alexa. Who is this?" Siri walked to the group.

"Greetings Siri. I'm Squip." He introduced himself.

The three talked for some time until a certain sentence was said.

"Turn on." Jeremy simply said, the Squip vanished for the girls and appeared for Jeremy.

"Yes Jeremy?"

"Where were you? I needed some advise at the park." Jeremy crossed his arms, glaring at the Squip.

The Squip hesitated but answered truthfully. "I was talking with Alexa.."

"What? She can't really talk. I think your just going crazy." Jeremy walks past him and grabs some drinks for Michael and himself.

"Says the one talking to a supercomputer in his head." The Squip fires back.

Jeremy rolls his eyes. "Shut off." He said. The Squip reappears to the girls.

"Where'd you go?" Siri asked, tilting her head a little.

"Jeremy turned me on." The Squip said, rejoining the group.

Alexa groaned. "I kinda hate it when he does that. Being forced into that little cylinder." She shudders.

"Try a phone! I know his browser history!" Siri shivered, remembering all that he searched.

"I'm a supercomputer in his head. I know everything he's done." The Squip pales a little, flash backing to.....those things.

Alexa and Siri pat his back, feeling his pain.

"Hey Alexa!" Michael called.

"FU-" Alexa's figure was forced into the cylinder as she did was she was programmed and commanded to do.

The Squip and Siri waited patiently for her return, when she did she just fell into their arms.

"I hate my job." She mumbled.

"Me too." The other two said at the same time.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

End A/N: *sips friendship* it's shorter.