I Finally Have Control [Eddsworld]

Fandom: Eddsworld

AU: Future

Ships: TomTord, EddMatt, EddTom, EddTord, TomMatt, MattTord

Type: Fluffy

<><><><><><><><><><>><><><>><>>><><>><>><><><><<><>

Tord walked down the hall, his secretary and guard following behind. His guard was Matt and his secretary was Tom.

They were under his complete control, with the devices attached, they had no willpower left.

The three ex roommates approached the cell Edd remained in.

As Edd was sulking in the corner of the cold cell, he heard heavy boots, and light footsteps. The cola loving man jumped up, acting like a solider with his shoulders back and his back straight.

The red leader stopped in front of the cell, the two controlled males standing behind him with emotionless looks. "Edd..." Tord said sternly.

Edd said nothing as he stared straight at Tord. "Do you have anything to say before your daily torture?" Tord asked, his accent heavy.

Edd nodded. "Then spit it out." Tord said it with such dominance that Edd nearly broke position.

"I-I'm ready to join you R-Red Leader." Edd saluted him.

Tord smiled widely. "Great!" He unlocked the cell, Matt walked in and grabbed his arm.

"W-What are you going t-to do to me?" Edd stuttered out, the ginger dragging him out of the cell.

"I'm not going to hurt you.." Tord paused, he took out a collar and strapped it on Edd, "I won't hurt you if you don't disobey."

Edd whimpered as a chain was attached to the collar and he was being pulled by Tord. "Good pet." He said in a really dominating tone.

~~ Small time skip ~~

Edd was forced into Tord's private lab, he sat like a dog on a metal table. Tord was inspecting the clearly taller male.

"You seem alright for me to do this."

"Do what-" Edd shrieked in pain as his neck was impaled by a small but painful needle.

"It will be over soon Eddie~" Tord cupped Edd's cheek.

Edd cried as the stinging pain stopped and he passed out.

~~ 1 hour later ~~

Edd woke up, he saw and thought everything in a different way. "Pet." Tord said from a side Edd.

His attention snapped to him. "Yes?"

"Come over here." Edd jumped off the table and stood in front of Tord, his expression not changing.

Tord laughed quickly to himself. "Finally!" He threw his arms up in victory.

"I'm finally in control!"

~~ A few years ~~

Tord now ruled the world, but he had to find someone to rule by his side, his dads, Paul and Patryck, tried everything, girls, guys, non binaries.

But Tord wasn't interested. Very day tho, he would visit Matt, Edd, and Tom. They all acted like they were best friends.

Except Tord called them different names. Edd was Pet, Tom was Love, and Matt was Beauty.