Burn [MyStreet]

Fandom: Aphmau MyStreet

AU: Mother Zane

Ship: Zanvis

Type: Angsty(?)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>>><><><><>

It was 11:49. Close to midnight.

Zane sat in front of the burning fire, the kids were asleep and the short male was waiting for his husband to return home that night.

The front door creaked open. "..." Travis had said nothing as he attempted to sneak off into their bedroom.

"Welcome home, h o n e y." Zane said softly, bitterness heard when he said honey.

Travis jumped and spun around to Zane. "Oh my Irene, you scared me babe-"

"Don't 'babe' me Travis!" Zane threw a letter to him.

Travis unfolded the small letter.

'Dear Zane Ro'meave,

It has come to my attention that your husband, Travis, and my wife, Katelyn, have been seeing each other.

I plan to confront her when she gets home from her "business trip."

I suggest you the same.

Sincerely, Luka (her last name.'

Travis looked up from the letter and saw Zane on the brink of tears, a mad expression held on his face.

"Zaney you know I would never cheat on you and have an affair with this Katelyn girl." He lied.

Zane got even angrier, if even possible, the tears poured. "Affair? You cheating bastard!"

Zane walked over the over the fireplace and grabbed a basket.

"I saved every letter you wrote me."

He reached into the basket and pulled out 3 letters, all starting with 'Dear Zane'.

"From the moment I saw you I knew you were mine. You said you were mine. I thought you were mine."

The nugget looked at the letters and hugged them tightly. But his slightly happy expression turned back to anger.

"Do you know what Garroth had said, when I told him what you'd done?"

He set the basket and letters down, making hand expressions now.

"He said. 'You have married an Icarus. He has flown too close to the sun.'"

Travis took 2 steps forward when Zane shot his hand up, halting Travis.

"Don't. Take another step in my direction, I can't be trusted around you!"

Travis opened his mouth when Zane cut him off.

"Don't. Think you can talk your way into my arms. Into my arms!"

Zane grabbed the letters, reading over 3 of them at the same time. He edged them closer to the fire.

"I'm burning the letters you wrote me. You can stand over there if you want. I don't know who you are, I have so much to learn."

Zane grabbed another letter, quickly running over it before adding it to the collection of 3 he was already going to burn.

"I'm re-reading your letters and watching them."

He dropped the 4 into the fire.

"Burn. I'm watching them burn."